Chapter 3 | Sisterly Reunion and Revelations

The morning sun cast a warm glow over Forks as Ashley pulled up to Charlie's house to pick up Bella. With a sense of anticipation bubbling within her, she watched as Bella emerged from the front door, a smile spreading across her face at the sight of her younger sister.

As Bella approached the car, Ashley rolled down the window, eager to embrace her. The two sisters shared a tight hug, a familiar sense of comfort washing over them as Ashley planted a kiss on top of Bella's head.

"I've missed you, Bella," Ashley murmured, her voice tinged with affection.

Bella returned the sentiment, her eyes shining with happiness. "I've missed you too, Ashley. I'm so glad you're back," she replied, her voice filled with sincerity.

With a sense of contentment settling between them, Ashley started the car and began to drive, the quiet hum of the engine filling the air. As they made their way towards the school, Bella reached out and turned off the music, her gaze fixed on Ashley with a sense of urgency.

"There's something I want to talk to you about, Ashley," Bella began, her voice hesitant.

Ashley glanced over at her sister, a curious expression crossing her features. "What is it, Bella? You can tell me anything," she assured her, her tone gentle.

Bella took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before speaking. "I really want you to meet my boyfriend, Edward Cullen," she confessed, her words coming out in a rush.

Ashley's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Bella's revelation. "Edward Cullen? Is he... related to Carlisle Cullen?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

Bella nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Yes, he's Carlisle's son. Why do you ask?" she inquired, her gaze searching Ashley's face for answers.

Ashley hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond. "It's nothing, Bella. Don't worry about it," she replied evasively, brushing off Bella's question.

Undeterred, Bella pressed on, her curiosity getting the better of her. "Okay, but... what time will you pick me up from school?" she asked, changing the subject.

Ashley glanced at the dashboard clock, noting the time. "School ends at 3 PM, right?" she confirmed, waiting for Bella's nod of agreement before continuing. "I'll be here to pick you up then."

A smile spread across Bella's face at Ashley's assurance. "Thanks, Ashley. You're the best," she exclaimed, her gratitude evident.

As they approached the school, Bella turned to Ashley with a hopeful expression. "Can we go to the Cullens' house after school? I really want you to meet them," she pleaded, her eyes pleading.

Ashley hesitated for a moment, weighing Bella's request in her mind. "I'll think about it, Bella," she replied cautiously, unsure of what to expect.

Before Bella could respond, she leaned in closer, her voice lowered to a whisper. "Ashley, there's something you need to know about the Cullens," she confessed, her tone grave.

Intrigued, Ashley leaned in closer, her curiosity piqued. "What is it, Bella? What do I need to know?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Bella took a deep breath, her eyes locking with Ashley's as she revealed the truth. "The Cullens... they're vampires," she whispered, her words hanging in the air like a dark cloud.

To Ashley's surprise, her reaction was calm and collected. "I already know, Bella," she replied simply, her tone unwavering.

Bella's eyes widened in shock at Ashley's revelation, her surprise evident. "You... you know?" she stammered, her voice tinged with disbelief.

Ashley nodded, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "Yes, Bella. I know," she confirmed, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Relief flooded Bella's features as she realized that Ashley was unfazed by the revelation. "I forgot about your... powers," she admitted sheepishly, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

With a shared understanding passing between them, Ashley pulled up to the school, bringing their conversation to an end. As Bella stepped out of the car, Ashley watched her go with a sense of pride and affection, grateful for the bond they shared.

With Bella safely at school, Ashley drove off towards the hospital, her mind buzzing with thoughts of the day ahead. Little did she know, her encounter with the Cullens would soon lead her down a path she never could have imagined.

🌺🌼🌺🌼

Please vote for this chapter!I hope you enjoy this story so far!Please let me know what you think about the story, I would love to read your comments!

I hope you enjoy this story so far!
Please let me know what you think about the story, I would love to read your comments!