Chapter 23 | Back in Forks

The night had grown quiet as Carlisle pulled into the driveway of their home in Forks. Ashley, exhausted from their journey, had fallen asleep in the car during the drive back. Carlisle smiled softly as he watched her peaceful slumber, her gentle breathing filling the silent interior of the car.

Carefully, Carlisle retrieved Ashley's bags from the trunk and carried them inside, making sure not to disturb her rest. Once inside, he returned to the car and gently lifted Ashley into his arms, cradling her in a bridal carry.

Navigating through the familiar halls of their home, Carlisle made his way to his own bedroom, where he laid Ashley down on the soft mattress. Tenderly, he pulled the covers over her sleeping form, ensuring she was warm and comfortable.

Ashley stirred slightly as Carlisle settled her onto the bed, but she soon settled back into a deep slumber, her features relaxed and serene. With a fond smile, Carlisle watched over her for a moment longer, his heart swelling with affection for the woman who had captured his heart.

Satisfied that Ashley was safe and sound, Carlisle quietly slipped out of the room, leaving her to rest peacefully. As he made his way downstairs, he couldn't help but feel grateful for their journey together, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would always have each other to lean on.

🌺🌼🌺🌼

It may be very random, but I really want to get to know you guys a little better. So, throughout this book, I will ask you all random questions and I would love to know your anwsers to the questions! 

So, my first question is.....
Who is/are your favourite music artist(s)/band(s)?

Also, does anyone know an app that is like fake snapchat, or for any other social media platforms, i already have one for instagram (Funsta) But I don't have anything else.