Chapter 6 | Revelations Unveiled

As the tension thickened in the Cullens' home, Esme, the nurturing matriarch of the family, intervened with a soothing smile. Her gentle demeanor brought a sense of calm to the room, and Ashley found herself relaxing under her warm gaze.

"Would you like something to drink, Ashley?" Esme asked, her voice soft and inviting.

Before Ashley could respond, Rosalie interjected, her voice tinged with irritation. "Esme, don't worry about Ashley. I'm sure she's already had something to drink at her own house."

Esme turned to Rosalie, a furrow forming between her brows. "Why are you so agitated, Rosalie?" she inquired, concern lacing her tone.

Rosalie's gaze flickered towards Bella and Ashley before returning to Esme, her expression guarded. "Ashley already knows about us," Rosalie admitted tersely, her voice edged with frustration. "Bella told her."

The revelation hung heavy in the air, casting a pall over the room as all eyes turned to Bella, their expressions a mixture of surprise and suspicion. Bella's eyes widened in disbelief, her features contorting with confusion.

"No, that's not true," Bella protested, her voice shaky with uncertainty. "I didn't tell Ashley anything about you being vampires."

Rosalie scoffed at Bella's denial, her skepticism evident in the arch of her brow. "Then how does Ashley know?" she demanded, her tone accusatory.

Bella's gaze flickered towards Ashley, a look of bewilderment crossing her features. Ashley met her sister's gaze with a reassuring smile, silently urging her to trust her.

"I didn't tell Ashley anything," Bella insisted, her voice firm with conviction. "I swear."

As the tension between them reached a fever pitch, Carlisle stepped forward, his voice calm but authoritative. "Enough," he said, his tone brooking no argument. "This isn't helping anyone."

Turning to Ashley, Carlisle offered her a reassuring smile. "I apologize for the confusion, Ashley," he said. "We'll get to the bottom of this."

Ashley nodded in understanding, her mind racing with unanswered questions. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the story than meets the eye, but for now, she knew that she had to trust her instincts.

As the family settled into an uneasy silence, Ashley couldn't help but feel a sense of unease gnawing at her. There were secrets lurking beneath the surface, waiting to be uncovered, and Ashley was determined to uncover the truth, no matter the cost.

 There were secrets lurking beneath the surface, waiting to be uncovered, and Ashley was determined to uncover the truth, no matter the cost

I think you all deserve to see this beautiful picture of Aro Volturi <3
I hope you anjey the book so far! <3