Part 3 (M)

SMUT!! 

18+!!

Kindly skip if you are not into such stuff...

As They enter Inside the room Jimin close the door and Pin Jungkook against the wall...

"I want you, Daddy!" Jimin mumble in a seducing tone and pulls closer Jungkook by his collar as he kisses him hungrily yet passionately by tilting his head and locking his lips with Jungkook's lip.. 

Jungkook replies to the kiss with same passion as he Pulls him closer while gripping his waist with one hand and another hand gripping on his nape, decreasing all the gap between them.. 

Jungkook slowly extend his tongue reaching for Jimin's tongue and sucks on it.. Jimin moans softly and tighter his grip on His collar... 

Jungkook got more harder with each moans that Jimin made..

He pushes jimin on the bed and hover above him as he start kissing his jawlines down to his neck..

He pin his hands against the board of the bed while Sharing a drunk glaze full of Lust..

He again attacked Him like an animal haunting his prey as He st sulking and bitting his necktar

Jimin breathe heavily as his chest raised up and down as Jungkook slide his cold hand under his shirt while caressing his skin softly...

He unbutton jimin's shirt as he start sucking his neck down to his chest which made Jimin moans and grip on his arm..

Jungkook trail down to his body leaving hickey marks everywhere on his body..

He unzip jimin's pants while removing them along with his underwear until jimin was completely naked before him.. 

Jungkook start kissing his inner thighs..

Jimin's mind was completely blank by now.. The only thing he would think now was to enjoy all the pleasure he is getting by Jungkook..

Jungkook wrap his hand around his hard cock...

Jimin's heart picked up a pace as His chest raised up and down when Jungkook brings his lips close to his cock and start sucking on it making Jimin's breathe getting heavier as he moans "Ahh..I-I.. Jungkookahh...

Jimin moans loudly gripping on his shoulder as jungkook skitter his head up and down while sucking his hard cock to the hardest he would... 

"I-I'm go-gonnahhh.." Jimin speaks as he cums inside his mouth..

Jungkook smirk and looked at him while sucking him making him even more harder..

He pulls away from his cock with a plonk sound and hover over him before getting rid of his own clothes...

He hover above him and kisses Him Hungrily while travelling his hand all around Jimin's body..

Jungkook pinch His hard Nipples which made Jimin moan loudly..

He turned Jimin around and Press His rock hard member at His entrance making Him groan loudly while tightly gripping On the pillow with the sudden pain..

"Jung-ahhhhhh..." Jimin groan his name when he felt a big arm being pushed inside him...

"It's Daddy for you Babyboy.." Jungkook said In a husky voice while turning him around facing him..

He smirked and wrap Jimin's leg on his abdomen as He start thrusting inside him while kissing him to distract him from Pain..

"Jun-aahh.. Da-Daddy!! F-Faster!! Pl-please!!.." Jimin begged him even tho his body was giving up due the sudden pain and pleasure..

"Anythingy for my babyboy.." Jungkook said as he thrust faster and harder each sec...

Jimin closed his eyes while enjoying the pleasure taking away all of his pain..

Time passed like that.. Them enjoying other and another round..

Jimin dig his nails on his back as Jungkook thrust faster and harder hitting his spot again and again for the sixth time..

"I-I'm go-gonna cu-ahh" Jimin cums as he sighs heavily while throwing his head back in pleasure...

 Jungkook groans out in relief while closing his eyes as he release his seeds inside jimin...

 Jungkook open his eyes as he heard jimin groan loudly and says "You are wild" he giggles in a drunk voice and start snuggling on his neck.. 

Jungkook lays beside him while pulling him closer in his embrace and nuzzle on his shoulder...

Both falls asleep in each others embrace being tired and drunk af...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly ignore grammar errors!!! And don't forget to vote and comment...

This is my first time writing smut.. 

Just hoping its not tooo much or Not toooo less..