✧CHAPTER ONE✧

ALIZEY'S POV

ALIZEY'S POV

"Alizey have you prepared everything for tomorrow" my mother asked making me come out of my trance.

We were sitted on the dining table for dinner. Aliya and Rehan were telling how their day went today in school.

"Jii mama I prepared everything for tomorrow, don't worry" i replied my voice as low as I could make it so it doesn't irritate my father who is eating in peace whenever I spoke or talked infront of my father he got irritated with me and will then shout at me to keep quite.

"There's nothing to worry for me but make sure to study only, you already didn't perform well in your boards." Mama replied her voice dripping with disappointment. And I just nodded in reply.

After the dinner we all just went to our rooms to sleep. I laid on my bed and was just thinking did i really did that bad in exams.

Like seriously I got 98.6% in my 10th but they are saying that I did not do well. When I saw my 10th results, I was so happy, I just wanted to be secured in my father's embrace , I wanted him to say 'I am proud of you, Alizey' but all I got was the disappointed look on their faces, they were not happy.

When my elder brother Aman passed his tenth with 83%, Papa was very happy, the words which I want to listen from his mouth for so long he got to feel the beautiful feeling of those words. He got the chance to live in Papa's embrace.
Everyone was happy and so was i but why not everyone was happy just like that in my time too.

People say boys always yearn to hear the words like 'I am proud of you', they yearn to be in their father's embrace but here I was the daughter is yearning for it.

I always engrossed myself in studies. I wanted to make my parents proud. I always stayed in my room and studied. I never went to play with my friends, I was called boring, rude, selfish, self centred but I cared less. Only my best friends knew how I was.

I lost my childhood, I killed the child inside me with my own bare hands.

During my 10th, i didn't went anywhere, didn't enjoyed but just studied even something traumatic happened just before my exams, i couldn't bring myself to tell anyone. So I kept it with me only. I was disturbed but still I cared less for it. I did my best in exams, my mental health was on the verge of breaking down only I know how hard it was for me to breath. But at that time all I cared for was to get the proud look from my parents but all I got was their disappointed faces. They didn't expressed their disappointment with words but the look on their faces was more than enough to tell me everything.

While thinking i didn't knew when I drifted into deep slumber.

"Ahh, mama we are going". I said in hurry to my mom as we are late for school. From 'we' I mean me and my siblings. I can't be late for school and also as I am the head girl.

🦋
Finally! "Phew, Bach gye aaj toh". Being a head girl is not easy when I am in 11th only as no one listens to me. Now it's assembly time after that I have to check their uniforms.

🦋
"Alizey, looks like you are gonna top this year in our class as seems like Aina left the school." said zaid. He is the most annoying person in our class and always sticks to me but again it's him and his things I can't do anything. "No, she didn't left the school but even if she did I will never be able to come first." I said it hurt to say but it's true how much I try, how much hard and smart I try to work i never come first and not able to meet my parents expectations.

"No, you are wrong i know you will and you can." He said leaning on me because of which I had to bend back as I gets uncomfortable when boys come close to me except my brothers. And thankly the bell rings.

"seems like I have to go, bye" and with that I practically ran from there. But his words gave me little comfort although how much I hate him aur fight with him he always supports me which helps me sleep at night. Also he's one of a popular boy in our school who is famous for his lame jokes and 'kaand'(scandal) and naughtiness. But is pure from heart I guess.

"Aaluuuuu" here comes Alina my bestie and soul sister who never leaves my side but is in different sections but is also a PCB student. "Hii, how are you?" I asked to calm her but looks she is not in the mood today. "How are you? Puch rhi hai pehle ye bata ki lunch mai khane ke liye kyu nhi ayi? Huhhh" she said
(you asking me how are you? First tell me why you didn't came to eat in lunch huhhh?).

Oops looks like I am dead today. "Sorry I was busy in maintaining discipline in ground so I forgot" I said but again made a mistake.

Dumb ways to die

"Wwhhhhaaaattt you forget your bestie. Good job nice job you did great I am proud of you" she said in anger 'note the sarcasm'. But the deed is done let's calm her. I put my hand in my skirts pocket, takes out a chocolate and placed it on her hand. And now she's calm. She's easy to handle hehe"acha thik hai is baar maaf kar rhi hu agli baar nhi karungi".
And I just giggled at her who is it is to calm her just a chocolate and she will be calm.
( Ok fine I am forgiving you this time but not next time).

And like that my first day in class 11th went with nothing special. As my other two best friends were absent I was silent.
🦋
🦋

Some days later

Starting days of 11th were quite boring as my best friends were absent, we all the council members were introduced to our new duties. It was frustrating how I didn't even knew my classmates name properly and they made me school council member more precisely head girl... Aghhhh

But duties are duties can't be neglected.

Today was Monday so it means it was seniors assembly. I was early as I had some work in school, by the time I was done with my work it was assembly time. I was carrying our class English notebooks going towards my classroom.

Counting the notebooks to make sure I didn't forget any copy in staffroom while still moving towards my classroom.

All sudden the notebooks dropped from my hands on the floor as I collided with something hard.

"Yaahhh" a boy whispered yelled to me as I looked up and saw that I collided with that boy chest.

                         ☆✿۝✿☆

________________________________________
_________
________________________________________
___________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

He'll pyare readers. Hope you enjoyed reading it. I know it's not good but I will improve in upcoming Chp in starting it's going to be a little boring but will get better after some Chp so plz wait. ♥️✨✨
And give your reviews of how can I improve
Thanks for reading🦋🦋