✧CHAPTER NINE✧

Sahil's POV

Sahil's POV

I looked between the board and my textbook to and fro waiting for the lecture to over ASAP, but it seemed like the day was quite long or the teacher was too boring or maybe the chapter.

I want to be free from this torture.

We boys were in the class, the girls went for their music practice. So the class was quite empty.

In the last few days my mind kept drifting to the boy who was clinging to Alizey. His features looked similar but I couldn't comprehend who he looked like and thats what I was thinking right now too.

My chain of thoughts broken with a loud chorus musical voice which came from outside. I moved my gaze to the window to look outside, and as soon as I did my sight fell on HER. My vision blurred and all I could only focus on was her, every voice faded and i could only listen to her. She looked ethereal, Shining beautifully.

Those light brown eyes.

The feeling of eerie calmness washed over me when my eyes fell on her, everything slows down and all I could do was admire the person infront of me.

She is an ocean, her soul deep to explore.

Her eyes calmed my restless soul.

I fell in love with her all over again. The most beautiful person I have ever seen.

And I realised it was not just a liking but I am in love with her. I AM IN LOVE WITH ALIZEY.

"Sahil agar aap apni dreamland se bahar aagye ho toh is question ka answer dijiye" the English teacher said making me came out of my thoughts.
(Sahil if you're out of your dreamland, answer this question)

"Sorry ma'am, it wouldn't happen again" I said flustered by the sudden relevant but composed myself and answered to her questions.

The class was quite long and the urge to look outside again was very strong but I controlled myself and attended the rest over lecture with full attention.

After a while which felt like an eternity the class over. And soon our arts teacher entered the class with a group of boys. In which that Rehan was present too.

The boys in our class went attentive looking at someone and went towards him. And I realised he was none other than Rehan.

" I want some students name for Parachute drill for annual function. Intrested students please give your names right now." The teacher announced.

I gave my name for it because it was related to sports so there was no problem but if it was related to music or dance, i couldn't.

"Where Alizey sat today?" He asked

"On the fourth bench" zaid said immediately.

He went to her seat and took her bottle out of her bag and drank water from it as if he has all the right to do it