✧CHAPTER THREE✧

Alizey's Pov:

Alizey's Pov:

Whole day i felt someone gaze on me but I ignored it and did my work without disturbing anyone. Since I had some work with the teachers so stayed back after school and told ahaan to let Alina and my siblings know that I'll be late so not to wait for me. After that I finished my work and left for home not to get too much late or I will be scolded for it at home.

"Umm... Hii Alizey right?" Came a male voice when I looked up I saw a boy taller than me looking at me.

"Uh... Yeah! Do you know me?"
I asked

"Uhh... I'm the new student in your class... Sahil, I wanted to ask can you help me in chemistry." he saaid

"Ohhh...Yeah I will but can only in school so If you have any doubts you can ask me in 3rd period tomorrow" I said even I didn't wanted to but as he said please and was just asking for help so I have to.

"Thank you so much..." he replied with a big grin.

"Okay bye I have to go. Oh but wait... were you waiting for me?" I asked as it was around 2:50 and our school over at 2:00.

"No, actually I live near the school. I was returning home after offering Zohar prayer and then I saw you so I thought to ask for help. You are comfortable right?" He said in one go actually I was not uncomfortable helping anyone as he seems good but still who knows but it's not wrong to help anyone so let's just do it.

"Yeah I am don't worry bye" i said and left without listening to his reply as I was getting late.

*Next Day*

Author POV:

Author POV:

Sahil was waiting for 3rd period to start so he can ask for alizey's help but when Alizey approached sahil and asked his queries he was unable to form any word.

"Sahil what's your doubt" Alizey said

"Uhh.... woo... Can you explain me 'some basic concepts of chemistry' " he said