✧CHAPTER FIVE✧

Sahil's POV

Sahil's POV

I think zaid has some serious issues with us he never let us do anything in peace. He was fighting with us just because we sat behind Alizey. But Alizey laughing at my words made me so happy she was laughing so whole heartedly freely her laughing sound was so melodious i want to listen to it always every second want to see her happy.

I thought she was uncomfortable with me sitting behind her but her words made me realise maybe she wasn't. After that we all came back to our seats and got busy with the classes.

During lunch i aahan and hamid went to ground to buy something for us but everything already sold out so we came back. Entering the class i saw Alizey sitting with her friends circle at the first bench eating their lunch. Then aahan started talking with one of her friend whose name was alina. He invited alizey and that girl to his house. Were they that close? Aahan never invited us to his house? I didn't like the idea of Alizey going to his house after that we again went outside the class. I think I need to do something to not Alizey go to his house.

Whole day went like that thinking of various ways to stop Alizey not going to his house but who was i to stop her i couldn't think of anything. I was studying when I got a idea this way I can also spend sometime with Alizey so I texted aahan.

(A: aahan and S: sahil)

S: bhai mai kal tere Ghar ajaun sath mai test ki taiyari kar lenge
(Bro can I come to you house tomorrow we will study together for the test)

*After some minutes*

A: neki aur puch puch ajao Bhai maza ayega
(Yeah why not it will be fun)

S: maze ke liye nhi aarha padhne ke liye aarha hu
(I m not coming for fun I am coming for studies)

A: are ha wahi aajana thik ha
(Yeah yeah)

S: okay bye

A: bye

After that some relief wash over me and I completed my work and slept.

Author's POV

After school alina went to alizey's house to pick Alizey from her house as she knew no one can take Alizey to anywhere as she is way too lazy.