✧CHAPTER FOUR✧

Alizey POV

Alizey POV

Today's Friday and we have biology extra class so we are staying after school but most students had already left because they didn't wanted to give test so the students left to attend extra class were me, Aina, sahil, aahan,Hamid, zaid and 2 more students hamid is a new student which transferred just before a week of our mid term.
After giving our test we still had 20 min lefts before our extra class over so I and Aina started gossiping and then this annoying aahan joined us with his friends.

"Aina Alizey you both looks exactly same like twins" he said becoz the teacher who came to take our test got confused after looking at us and asked us if we were twins he was a new teacher by the way so he didn't knew about us although it is true that I and Aina look exactly same we also wore same design of specs and many teachers got confused who is Aina and who is Alizey so we heard that alot.

"Ha bhai pata hai" aina said irritated and sahil was just listening our conversation and a thought striked my mind I thought to tease him a little i don't know why I had that thought but if I had so why not just do it.
(Yeah bro we know it)

"Sahil do you know I have your phone number" I said

"Whhatt" he said with wide eyes

"Yeah... Even I saw your profile picture" the profile picture part wouldn't have been something to tease but the picture that was as a profile pic of him in a frock.

"No, you must have gotten wrong no i haven't even shared my no. With anyone" he said

"Ohh so sad but I have as your sister shared your no. With her friend and her friend gave it to me so now I have"

"What Alizey you have his no. Please share it with me he doesn't give me his no." Aahan said out of nowhere

"Alizey even if you have please give it to anyone but not this ullu" sahil pleaded

"Umm... Isn't that for me to decide" I said with an evil smile

"Okay everyone go back to your seats let me explain your mistakes you did in your test" our bio teacher exclaimed and then we all again engrossed in our work.