✧CHAPTER TWO✧

SAHIL'S POV

SAHIL'S POV

We recently moved to Delhi. The chaos of this city bringing a sence of melody to my soul.

Delhi - where lifestyle is larger then life, and life is hollow

The hustle bustle of street, people trying to make their living, couples roaming, kids playing everything seems so peaceful. But the lack was the purity in air. Sab acha hai bas sans nhi aarhi

Tomorrow is my first day in my new schools. The excitement palpable as I've already prepared everything for tomorrow. With excitement comes nervousness too.

With all the thoughts and trill for tomorrow I drifted into deep slumber.

I woked up around four in the morning, after getting freshen up I went to masjid and prayed my Fajr salah with my father.

My morning routine was simple waking up early freshing up and then praying Fajr after my prayer I went to running. I have already wandered every corner of this neighborhood. Almost every kid knows me here. I even play with them in evening.

After my one hour walk I went back home. As I entered the house the rich aroma of tasty delight hit my nostrils and i directly went towards kitchen and saw ammi was preparing our dinner.

I wrapped my both arms around her left arms and greeted her "assalamualaikum".

"Walekum assalam sahil" she replied gently and then spared some glances towards me. She scrunched her nose and gently pulled away from me. "Sahil, you smell so bad go and take shower first then come here" she said

"Haww... How can you push you son away... I am sad" I dramatically said with a dramatic sad pout she just chuckled at my behaviour and pushed me out of the kitchen before saying "I didn't pushed you okay now go and freshen up fast our i'll not give you breakfast today"

I went back to my room after taking bath and getting ready in my new school uniform. The uniform gave me sence of excitement and nerversness for my new school life. I left the room when mumma called me for breakfast.

After breakfast I and Aysha went to school by walk it was just a minute distance from our home.

As we entered the school gate my heart started beating fastly. I moved my attention towards Aysha who was looking towards the school building with excitement.

"Bhai I am so excited.. my heart is beating so fast" she said the excitement palpable in her voice. And I just chuckled at her excitement which is same as mine and we moved towards the building to find our classrooms.

After helping Aysha to find her classroom which is in different building from mine I went towards my classroom. I wandered all the floor from second to fourth but didn't find the class finally when I realised the classroom maybe on first floor i groaned. Ahh why do I have to be so dumb I thought who will make seniors class on first floor. As I was wandering on the second floors corridor when I bumped into someone.