✧CHAPTER SEVEN✧

Author's POV

Author's POV

In the peace of night where everyone was in there deep slumber a girl uncomfortablly shifted in her sleep sweat buds forming across her face whimpering in her sleep uneasiness settling around her whole body, her hands trembling taking heavy breaths as she tried to wake up from her sleep trying to form some words to save herself with whatever her mind was showing her. She whispered yelled stammering in her sleep.

"Le..leave me... D... do..n't touch me"

Repeating the same words again and again, she woked up with a jerk.

"Allahhh..." She whispered as soon as she woke up from her nightmare trying to take deep breaths to calm her racing heartbeat she brought her trembling hand towards her chest rubbing the area around her heart to sooth the tightness around her chest

She rubbed her chest taking deep breaths saying soothing words to herself

"K...kuch nhi hua Alizey... Kuch nhi hua Allah ne sab sambhal liya... Alizey sab thik hai" she kept reassuring her untill her heartbeat became normal after that she went to the washroom joined to her room.
(N... nothing happened Alizey... Nothing happened Allah handled everything... Everything is fine)

Splashing water on her face to make herself normal but nothing helped her so she opened the shower with her trembling hands.

She stood under the shower removing her clothes she started rubbing the places where maybe some filthy hands once touched she scratched her hand her arms her chest untill blood started oozing out from there she wanted to remove the invisible marks she is carrying without anyone's acknowledge.

Her sob getting louder and louder as the pain of scratch started hitting her but she didn't stop the brutal act on her body she cried her heart out but nothing worked she was scared. A very vulnerable side of her no one ever saw or she never showed to anyone.

But suddenly a voice ringed out in her ears.
(Alizey whenever you feel uneasiness just pray remember you creater your Allah he will give you immense strength and calmness recite Quran)

Flashback

It's was their English class the teacher was called to the principal office for meeting so no one was in the class the students talking among them sat sahil Alizey Sania hamid and aahan talking about some random topics when Alizey told them about how she feels uneasy most of the time. For which sahil replied

"Alizey whenever you feel uneasiness just pray remember you creater your Allah he will give you immense strength and calmness recite Quran it will surely help"

"Oh thank you I will remember that"

"Do you pray?" Sahil asked

"I was born in a family where no one prayed regularly only sometimes because of which I never prayed properly only on Ramadan but I know how to pray and how to recite Quran"