✧CHAPTER EIGHT✧

Author's POV

Author's POV

In the bustling corridor of the school Alizey stood at the ground maintaining each and every class lines. Some students gossiping some taking errands of the ground, some enjoying the feel of fresh morning sunlight. As Alizey was done with her duty she stood at the corner checking the students who are not in proper uniform, with her stood Aina, sana, sahil, Sania, soon joined by aahan and hamid.

"Aaaloooooo" came Alina screaming to gather her best friends attention.

"Stop calling me aloo... I am not a potato and atleast not in the ground, I have some reputation to maintain as the head girl" Alizey whined making everyone laugh at her

"Achaaa, I don't think so at least not infront of us"

After alot of delay assembly started and after that everyone moved towards their classes.

Everyone was back to their work but Alizey couldn't concentrate on her work she took secret glances towards sahil unknowingly and everytime she looked back her eyes met with the light brown eyes who was also looking back at her and she turned her face immediately.

She was physically present in the class but mentally she was in some thoughts not knowing what was going on the class.

Suddenly Sania shook Alizey making her came out of her trance. "Uh..huhh... What happened" Alizey asked flustered and confused.

"Nothing, just arts teacher is calling you and Aina go fast" Sania replied shrugging her shoulder. "Ohh okay" saying this she stood from her place and after taking the permission she left the class.

"Alizey, tu thik toh hai pehli baar class mai tera attention kahi aur tha" Aina asked confused by her bestfriend changed behaviour.
(Alizey, are you fine, for the first time in class your attention was somewhere else)

"Kuch nhi yaar bas lagta hai raat main sahi se nhi soi isliye... Chal ab nhi toh ma'am datengi"
(Nothing, I just think I didn't get much sleep at night...let's go now otherwise ma'am gonna scold us)

"Hmm" Aina hummed in response and then they moved towards the assembly hall.

Upon reaching the hall they were instructed to decorate the entire hall for tomorrows assembly .

As Alizey started doing the decoration she tried to paste the big banner on the front wall but because of her short height she couldn't reach so she scanned the entire hall but everyone was busy and a idea struck to her and then she ran towards her class.

After taking the permission from the teacher she entered the class and whispered to her teacher

"Ma'am I need a help from sahil can you send him with me"