Chapter 2 - I am a Badass.

"WOOHOO you show that girl! FINALLY! Praise the lord! Somebody that isn't scared of that Barbie doll and has awesome insults! YEAH!"

After the little 'melted Barbie doll' fiasco, Nicole kept gushing about how badass I am. Adam on the other hand....

Is still staring at me like I'm Kookoo.

What can I say? Insulting my friends is a crime. I barely know these two but I can see that they mean no harm, Adam is the more mature one. In case of a zombie apocalypse, he is the one that will be in control.

And yes, zombie apocalypse will happen.

And I will be ready for it, while you are baking cookies with your grandmother.

Don't doubt it.

Back to the topic, I barely like anyone, so the fact that I took a liking in these two so fast surprises me.

"Come on guys! What the big deal? I just told her off like a do with about 99% of human beings that I meet. Nothing new." I explain.

It's not my fault people irritate me most of the time. Even if I like someone, they are too scared to be themselves around me because I can snap.

It is the same manner as an anxiety attack but it's more of an anger attack. I wasn't always like this. One very interesting trip to my grandparents a few years ago made me snap. And since then, if I get angered too much... Well let's just say not everyone makes it out alive.

The explanation to what my grandparents did that made me like this is way too depressing and long so I am going to keep as far away from me as possible.

Let's just say, after that trip, I even have trust issues with my family.

And that's a big deal for me because Dad and Xavier (My 19 year old brother), are all I have.

They are also the only people that know what happened.

After those few days... First, I fell into a depression. I didn't speak with anyone, I would lock myself up in a room for days upon days, I would hardly eat. The only thing that could get me out of my room, is if Dad bought ice cream.

Then, I started getting mad and irritated at almost everything.

After a few days, I exploded.

It still happens sometimes, if you get me angry enough. I would start kicking, screaming, sobbing, fighting.

Once, I almost gave my dad a heart attack. I ran away from home during one of my 'anger attacks' for about three days, and didn't contact them. Most of that time I spent in the forest that was beside our old house, thinking and at night I would return home, sneaking through the window every time.

But I know Dad knew about me coming back because he would always leave some food and money. He knew I needed some time alone but he was still very worried over me.

"Yo, you okay dude?!" Nicole's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Yea, so where is our class?" I say while looking around the empty hallway, Adam is also gone.