Chapter 19 - Strangers In bed and Deep talks.

Goal- 800 votes.

Edit from an awesome fan- @Suwathie_

Yes yes...I know I'm late...again. But if you would have followed me you would know why! So you should totally follow me...cuz I'm awesome...also on instagram....its byebyesasha on instagram too. Write you usernames here so ill know who to follow and who are some random creeps---->

Anyway! Guess what????

I might get published with the help of Futrella   !!!!! You guys should follow her too, she is amazing and she has contest so if you have a book you should go and put it in the contest....

ONTO THE CHAPTER>>>ENJOY!

-----

The warmth surrounding my body as I wake up almost makes me gasp. I push my legs up in attempt to push off the blanket covering my burning body, but they hit nothing but air.

Attempting to free my body from the heat I twist and turn feeling the restriction against my waist, my eyes go wide seeing a big, strong arm covering my body.

Trailing my eyes up the arm, to face whoever decided to use my body as a pillow, I freeze at the sight of Hunters complexion.

Breath, breath....

His eyes are shut close, creasing in between, his hair all over the place, sticking in different direction, lips slightly parted as I feel his morning breath against my forehead. Disgusting.

He is clearly out of it as I hear a very loud snore coming from him, shaking the entire bed.

Breath...breath....

'Control your heartbeat.' I think to myself, already feeling on the verge of a panic attack as my hands start to shake and breathing turns into a challenge every second.

I feel like a volcano. I can be there for years completely calm, then burst all at once scaring everyone around me. Rea leasing everything that kept bottling up inside me.

Breath, breath, breath....

I try my best to control my breathing. Remembering what the doctor said about my panic attacks. Control, it's all about control. You can't keep it all in but you also can't let it go all at once like I desperately want to. You have to get the emotion out little by little.

His hand moves up slightly. Taking the warmth with him, leaving a stripe of skin to the cold. I hate when people touch me. Why is he touching me? Why is he here? He needs to get away, now.

Breath, breath, bre-

Oh flip it.

I push his arm off of me, standing up quickly out of bed. Looking out the window I see that it's still very early in the morning, as the outside is still very dark. I turn my Attention back to him, rage blurring my vision.

Whatever happened yesterday, I know for sure he shouldn't be here. I pick up some weird penguin decoration that was on the dresser, it is light but if I throw it hard enough it will hurt.

Aiming at his face, and throwing it with all my power to make as much impact as possible. He deserves it. He jumps up as soon as the toy hits him, looking around frantically. I see a cut on his eyebrow, a drop of blood coming out of it.

When his eyes finally land on my figure, he stands up with a confused\angry look.

"What the heck, Scarlet?" He exclaims, touching his hand to his eyebrow and looking at the blood on his hand. If anybody would come into the room right now it would be a sight to see, with both of us just being woken up, the blood on his face and me practically shaking with anger.