Chapter 14 - Scarlet (Hunters P.O.V )

Goal: 1.5 views for the chapter, 70 votes

(*GASP*)
HUNTERS P.O.V

"All right son. Just make sure she is the right choice." I hear my fathers voice through the phone.

"Father, you know that you can never predict the outcome of this little tradition. Isn't it the whole point that it is just by chance?" I tell him.

He has been complaining that Scarlet might not be the best option for my life long partner. To be honest, I hated that tradition my entire life, not believing that the first girl I will find interest in will be the one and only. Yes, my grandparents and my parents have proven that it is quite successful, but that does not prove that it will work for everyone.

Joshua for example has already given up on him hopes of finding the one.

But when Scarlet walked into the classroom, I just knew, that even if it won't work out it will still be worth it. Her body language screamed 'Back Of', whether it was that little smirk that was constantly playing on her lips or the little fire in her eyes whenever somebody looked at her the wrong way, or the way she flipped her red hair over her shoulder, and twirled it around her finger whenever she got bored.

Yeah yeah, I'm a stalker.

I didn't mind since none of the girls in the school ever grabbed my interest. There are three types of girls in our lovely school division.

1. Desperate: Throw the self on with any guy that gives them the slightest bit of interest. Usually walk around with minimal clothing making it incredibly hard to not notice their...blessing.

2. Extreme Bookworms: Girls that have their priorities in check and don't care about guys. They are so focused on their studies that you will feel bad if you distracted the.

3. Inbetweeners: Girls that aren't interesting. They have never caught my attention. They are average.

While none of these girls are...bad in any way. This is just the general description of everyone but they are all different, some good, some bad. But at the same time they are all...plain.

Scarlet will keep me on my toes, Scarlet will keep me interested, Scarlet will be able to handle me and my world. My world is far from easy.

My dad owns half this cities restaurants, and my mom is barely home because she is a fashion designer, traveling around the world. When my dad first met her she was just a daughter from one of his workers but now, thanks to father, her dreams came true . *cue the fairy dust.*

You would think that my mother and father would have turned bratty and money-obsessed human beings, but thankfully they kept being decent. Joshua and I don't see them very much, even though they still keep us in order.

Scarlet will have to deal with a lot of stuff once I will take over.

God damn it. She isn't even completely mine yet. I always forget that. For me, she was mine the moment I saw her across the hallway and bumped into her, when she came into the classroom and glared at me for looking at her, that was when I was 100% sure.

Of course I did some research on her after the 'Brother-Boyfriend' incident, if I don't want to have her hate me more. I found out some very informative things about her that will definitely help me.