Chapter 7 - Rage

Goal till next chapter: 60 reads on the chapter, 1.5k reads for the book, 10 votes.

Unedited.

Recap:

"BEATING MY DRUM LIKE FUM DE DE DAI, I LIKE THE DIRTY RITHEM YOU PLAY!" We scream together.

By the time we get to school I'm laughing my ass off.

We get out of the car together, since he wanted to see my new school. We get a lot of attention, I can't say Xavier is hot because I'm his sister and for me he looks like a potato but I know other girls find him attractive.

*gag*

Once I get out of the car too, the whispering began.

'Is he her boyfriend?'

'Damn, they are one hot couple.'

'Great, I was gonna ask her out.'

'What is that bitch doing with such a hotie?'

Isn't high school just great? Note the sarcasm.

----

Isn't high school just amazing? I can't even get a ride from my own BROTHER, because those bunch of hormonal teenagers will automatically think I am sexually involved with him. It's like you can't even hang out with anyone without them assuming things. A long time ago you could hug, kiss a guy on a cheek, and it would be just a friendly gesture but now any touching with a guy counts as wanting him between your sheets. Same with girls too, if you kiss your best female friend on the cheek, people will think you are a lesbian.

It's sucks ass that we got to this point, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future standing beside a guy would count as flirting. I always get along better with guys, so in my old school, if I hung out with any of my friends (I had like 1-3) people would start rumors and call me a slut for having more then one guy at once.

Looking around, I see people whispering, others don't give a shlitz. What catches my attention is a furious looking Hunter beside the school entrance, his eyes are burning holes through Xavier head while his fists are clench with white knuckles. The people around him look scared, like he is about to burn them.

Xavier noticed hunters glaring and he gulps looking terrified. I'm not surprised, Hunter can do wonders with his petrifying stare, I guess that's one of the reasons everybody avoids him.

Hunter then shifts his gaze to me glaring even harder making me step back, he makes me extremely uncomfortable. Especial after the whole 'I have big plans for you' speech. Who would be? When the most scary dude suddenly starts talking to you and declaring you as his, I doubt you would stay calm. No matter how badass I am.

I still hear people whispering about me and Xavier. We are in high school and people still act like they are in kindergarten, my gosh. May I just say...

EW.

Incest.

What garbs my attention is someone whispering 'Hunter will kill him.'