Chapter 21- Hunter Snow Brown

Cover by- @VolleyballGirlie03

Character review...

Scarlet, Hunter, Nicole, Adam and Josh you should all know...

Sasha: Me...aka Joshua's bae. Literally.

Xavier: Scarlets Brother.

Nick: Nicole's Boyfriend.

Rachel: Scarlet's Mother.

-------Goal: 800 votes, 300 comments. -----

"Meet..Sasha."

;

;

;

;

We all look at them wide-eyed, Joshua is still smiling but the girl, Sasha, lost her smile at our lack of response. Up close she looks even younger...maybe 15 or 16 years old.

"What the hell." Nicole voices out thoughts as Sasha looks even more worried. "How the fuck did you get a girlfriend in one night?"

"Well.." Joshua starts with a sheepish smile. " I might have got lost and thought Sasha's cabin was mine. But I didn't like, almost punch her dad when I thought he broke into our cabin." He laughs nervously.

"Yeah." Sasha speaks for the first time. " And my papa didn't almost kill you with a broom  for giving my mama a heart attack, and you don't have a bruise on your-"

Joshua cuts off his russian girlfriend  before she can say anymore while everybody else laughs at her words making her smile.

Hunter leans forward, putting his elbows on his knees and raises his eyebrows at the...I guess couple? "Let me get this straight. You fell in love with a girl you met-" He checks his watch. "13 hours ago? "

Says you Mr.'You are mine because my family has a tradition that you choose a girl and marry her for the rest of our lives because we like the way you look so now you are not allowed to talk to anyone with a penis because you are mine.'

Josh was about to answer but Sasha puts her hand on his chest, signaling him to stop talking. "Actually, we spent about 4 hours calming my papa and mama down."

"That doesn't make it any better little girl." Nicole suddenly speaks up, with a disapproving look towards Sasha. Josh automatically goes still and glares at Nicole wanting to say something.

"Well actually." Sasha starts with a really sweet smile, too sweet. "I am only 2 years younger than you, If you are worried about the age difference between us...it would be kinda stupid considering you and your boyfriend have the same difference, and you started dating at approximately the same age." Her smile shows a nice innocent girl, but her eyes held a completely different story, or maybe it's just her Russian accent making her sound kind of evil.

Nicole looks at her shocked while I try to hold in my laughter at her awkward face.

Oh lord...I'm a horrible friend.

"How would you know that about me?" She still holds that disturbed face expression.

"Well.." Sasha starts, looking at Nicole with innocence. "I did spend 9 hours talking to Joshua. So basically, I know a lot of what he knows, and he knows everything Hunter knows, but Hunter Snow Brown knows practically everything about everyone around Scarlet." she winks at me.