Chapter 3 - Is she Trying to Seduce me?

After 45 minutes of complete silence in class, thanks to Hunter, the bell finally rung and he bolted out of the classroom with clenched fists. Everyone were still too scared to move, they were all still sitting there, like they were too scared he is going to come back and explode.

When she said that the teachers are terrified of him, I didn't think it was on this level. Apparently his little outburst was the first time he talked in school in a long while.

While everybody is scared of him, I can't help but feel bad for him. It must get so lonely when nobody talks to you and in the hallways they part just so they won't bump into you.

They treat him like he is toxic, I wonder if he chose it that way. Does he like that he makes everyone piss their pants every time he looks at them? Or is there a different reason that people act like that.

Don't get me wrong... I'm pretty terrifying too. But I still get friends, teachers still treat me like I human instead of ticking bomb. I can't make a class of forty students and a teacher be scared to move for fifty minutes.

While everyone was frozen I was looking around the classroom, everyone looked pale, the teacher was literally shaking a bit.

My god, what the big deal?

I can't even imagine who he is; unless, his father owns the whole country. What the hell is going on?

I was the first one to get up, I clapped my hands in front of Nicole's face to get her out of her fazed expression, took her wrist and dragged her out of the classroom. Raising my eyebrows at her I put my hands up and groan.

"Nicole! Come on! I don't know where is my next class and Adam is still in there. I don't want to be late...AGAIN." I try to bring her back to this planet.

Finally she looks at me, shakes her head and blinks repeatedly.

"I'm sorry. Um... Yea, let's go." She starts walking and I walk just behind her.

She stops making me bump into her, turning around she is now facing my darkening eyes.

"I didn't just imagine  that right? He actually talked? Omg... His voice." She whispers. I get it why she is gushing about his voice. Even from those two words you could tell that his voice is very deep, and damn... It has some sort of authority, it keeps you on edge.

"Nikki... School, class, late, now. Please!" I say, my voice rising with each word. I really don't want to be late again, today was the first time I was late, I'm just glad we had a believable excuse.

Otherwise, I would have gotten in trouble, got detention, it would have been on my record, then I wouldn't  be able to finish school, then no University would have accepted me, then I wouldn't get a job, I would become homeless and die because of hypothermia.

So basically detention equaled hypothermia.

"Okay okay. Let's go, so many things happen today, first I found you, then you totally burned Shelby then the loner/bad boy of the school blew up, and I'm pretty sure he screamed shut up at me." She says.

No duh, he was looking at her.

Am I going to tell her that?