Chapter 11- Long Story

Guys sorry for the wait. School started so now updates will be a bit shorter. But at least we are getting the actually interesting part.

Unlocking the door I step in the room with a towel wrapped around my head and nothing else.

And now i deeply regret that when the lock from the bedroom starts to twist.

---

There was so many things that i could have done.

I could have screamed that the i'm not decent.

I could have ran to the door and close it.

I could have ran into the bathroom.

But apparently my brain gets really stupid in stressful situation that the only thing I managed to do was grab the towel away from my hair and wrap the tiny towel around my tall frame hiding at least something, and wait for the door to open to reveal the mystery person.

There is not many options to who it might be. Either Hunter or Josh. Both choices didn't sound very pleasant and yet I could do nothing when the door open and Hunter connected his eyes with mine.

Curiosity  was in his eyes, but quickly changed into something else once he noticed me in my position. Wet hair, crossing my legs and bending my knees in attempt to make the towel, that reaches just under my butt, look longer.

His eyes raked over my body with so much intensity making a faint blush cover my cheeks, have a feeling any girl would have if she was in my situation. Even  then I could do nothing but watch Hunter as his eyes travel hungrly over my long, not so skinny, legs, and other features that the towel failed to hide.

Damn towel.

Once his eyes caught mine again, shame and desire were evident on his features. He looked like he was fighting with himself, I could tell by the way his fists were clenched and how he kept fidgeting in his spot.

I am not that 'hot' as people would say, but most normal guys that see an attractive girl in only a towel would get at least flustered but not Hunter... he looks like he is almost in pain. I still can't do anything but observe his behavior.

Finally after a few seconds of him just looking at me and me trying to unfreeze my body he clears his throat and turn around.

"God damn it Scarlet. Warnings, warnings." he says with a strained voice.

"Maybe should have thought about it before locking me in my room." surprisingly my voice was still confident even after Hunter's little scan over me that seem to last forever.

"What else did you want me to do? leave you here unsupervised?"

Seriously? "Am I a baby that requires someone supervision 24\7 ? jeez Hunter i'm 18 I think I can handle myself." I tell him.

"Calm down Scarlet, just ...go to the kitchen in 20, Joshua made dinner." he says and closes the door after he gets out.

I release a breath I was holding get my clothes from suitcase changing quickly before other unexpected visitors decide to surprise me. I dress in black jeans and an old long sleeved shirt before heading down the stairs and into the kitchen where Joshua is putting plates on the table.