Chapter 25 - "Shelby What??!"

Lil character review:)

Scarlet- Main character, anger issues, moved with her dad to a new area. Her brother is Xavier- crazy guy- which gave her a ride to school on the second day of school and Hunter got really mad.

Hunter- crazy dude #1. He is just creepy af and crazy in general. Super over protective of Scarlet and currently her- almost- boyfriend.

Nicole- Ya'll hate her. Idk why, basically she is Scarlets best friend and she has a boyfriend buts she mentioned to Scarlet that she has a little crush on Hunter and Scarlet went a bit cray cray.

Adam- Nicoles twin, -maybe possibly- gay but ya know....Shelby and stuff.

Joshua- Hunters brother- Ice cream manager dude- Super funny- dating Sasha cuz why the flip not.

Sasha- A super duper awesome girl who is like so freaking amazing I can't even. (Joshua's girl)

Author Sasha- ME and no me and Sasha are not the same person.

Nathan- Scarlets dad.

Nick- Nicoles boyfriend- Fluffy butt-

Alright..........Now...to refresh their personalities for ya...You are welcome ;)

Everybody: *stares at author Sasha*

Author Sasha: Dammit, now I need to start calling myself "Author Sasha" instead of just Sasha.

Sasha: *Looks like she is about to cry and grabs Josh's arm* Joshua....who is this and where are we?

Josh: *Looks around floating unicorns, Pizza, book, and rainbows* Preetttyyyyy sure we are in Sasha's brain but ya never know, might be her stomach.

Author Sasha: Yep. *Claps hands till floating rainbow couch appears behind her* Thats exactly where you are. *sits down on couch and crosses legs.* Pretty cool isnt it? *smirks*

Hunter: Im still mad at you for making another Sasha that I have to deal with.

Sasha: Hides behind Josh even more.

Author Sasha: Oh please... *Scoffs* I know you love me. Say thanks that i let Scarlet be with you.

Hunter: She would have liked me sonner or later anyway.

Scarlet: Wowowow slow down macho man. Never said anything about liking you.

Readers: *groans*

Josh: We all know you like him, dont even bother denying it.

Scarlet: I dont. Its just an attraction.

Author Sasha: Puhlease. Even I think he is hot af. You feel emptional connecti-

Joshua: Hold on...what? *Stares at Author Sasha with wide watery eyes* You think he is hot? What about me??? I thought we had something!

Sasha: *Looks up at joshua with a hurt look on her face* *whispers* What....

Author Sasha: *Rolls eyes* Pretty sure every one does. *Turns to readers* Right guys?

Readers: Right!! Hot AF! BE MY DADDY!

Nicole: *gags* I will never get the apeal in that thing.

Sasha: *Murmers* Thats why you will always have a boring sex life...

Nicole: *gets into fighting stance* Wanna fight me little girl??

Sasha: *Squeals and hides behind Joshua.*

Author Sasha: *Jumps infront of Sasha* Alright Guys....I think that enough. The readers probably want to read the chapter now.