not an update yet: a/n!!

and im back again!

first of all, apologies.
i was quite literally supposed to post three chapters waayyy back september—but i made the mistake of writing directly into the wattpad app, even tho i've been warned about it. i usually keep a backup of the chapters in gdocs but at that point in time i was so busy, i didn't have the time to do so. big mistake on my part and very bad timing. when i went to finish up on a chapter i found that wattpad had deleted all of my drafts. two completed chapters and one that was 3/4 done, all gone. i literally cried when it happened lol i was so frustrated and angry.

i lost motivation after that, and yes—i know i should've posted about it to let you know—but bc of what happened i deleted the app off my phone and didn't even think of opening it ever again. and tbh, i kind of forgot about it until a jean edit resurfaced on my tiktok fyp and i was like "oh shit" so i came RUNNING back. so yea, i'm really sorry for my constant disappearances.

i do want to post updates consistently, i love this community and i desperately want to finish this book bc it just puts me in such a happy place when i immerse myself in the story. but with college and working part-time, it's difficult to balance my hobbies sometimes. there are also days when i just wanna rot in bed bc i'm burnt out from everything. and i don't want to force myself to write bc i don't like putting out work i'm not proud of (i'm actually considering going back and rewriting some chapters of this book when i have time bc there are parts where i cringe so bad when i reread it lol). i think you can always tell when something you read is made with love compared to when it's just there for the sake of having something posted.

i also want to thank every single one of you who still manage to keep up with ts. you guys are the most patient, supportive, and kindest ppl, i love yall sm :)))

i have something cooking in my drafts but im not going to promise a schedule (i find that promises always backfire on me LMFAO) sooo just stay tuned

if you guys have any questions, reactions, feel free to ask me abt it!