4 - Motel or Meth lab?

THE GROUP STOOD TOGETHER ON THE BOAT, ALL STARING AT THE RUN DOWN MOTEL.

        "This place is a shithole" Holly stated bluntly, crossing her arms.

"I hadn't noticed that" JJ said, grinning, earning a stern look from the girl.

If she thought the Chateau got a beating from Agatha, this motel topped it. It's peeling paint, broken drainpipes, snapped beams and derelict front lawn, clearly meant it wasn't built to withstand a storm. Which was ironic, since it was built on an island, of which faced many storms. But she then remembered that it was the cut.

"And I thought the chateau was bad..." JJ commented, as Holly whipped her head to him as she repeated out loud what she had thought.

"Yep, this place is a shit show." John be agreed.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie stated half sarcastically, half truthfully, making the blonde girl laugh.

"You be the judge" Replied Pope simply.

"Meth lab" Holly said, placing her hands on her hips with a grimace.

"This does not look like the kind of place a guy with a Grady White would stay." John B said, while everyone was fixated on the beaten-up building.

"No, it looks like somewhere someone with a Grady White would get killed." Pope sighed.

"Is it too late to take back my 'summer's been boring' statement?" The English girl asked, biting her nails.

"Yes"

"No" spoke Pope and JJ at the same time.

"No" Finalised Kie, and Holly huffed.

"Alright, lets go" The blonde boy mumbled, going to tie off the boat.

"This is your captain speaking, HMS pogue coming in for landing." JJ said, mimicking a radio again, as the boat collided with the bank.

"We good?" John B asked, moving past Pope and Kie, who said they on lookout.

"Yeah, we're good" JJ reassured.

"Alright, let's do this" He mumbled again, as he, John B and Holly began making their way over to the motel wreck.

"Hey Little Gil!" Pope called, making the three of them turn around, "don't let him do anything stupid, okay?" He finished, motioning to JJ, as he shot the boy on the boat an offended look.

"I'll try my best Pope" The Gilbert girl laughed, as John B grabbed the key from Kiara.

"Come on, let's go." He said.

"Be careful John B!" Kie called after him.

"JUST BE SO CAREFUL JOHN B"

         JJ mocked Kiara words, smooshing his friends cheeks with his hands, as John B pushed them off.

"God you're so weird" He mumbled, who didn't seem to be stopping.

"What the heck was that about?" JJ questioned.

"I don't know, JJ, maybe she wants us to be careful?" John B shrugged simply.

"Since she's heard you're threatened with exile, she's just been like –" He stopped himself, placing his hands of John B's shoulders, before massaging them.

"oh, just be so careful John B –"

"get off!" the brunette swatted his friends hands away.

"– Just give me that John D already!" He mocked making John be scowl slightly "like when are you going to swoop on that man?"