2.

Guess luck really wasnt on my side tonight...not only was the room like Antarctica...but a storm had decided to say hello, the rain poured down, the thunder so powerful it rattled the window, felix woke up closing his eyes tightly...he hated storms..they just terrified him

"Why are you awake, I can't fucking sleep with your teeth chattering like a squirrel."

Chan said from the bed, his voice raspy from sleep. 'Holy fuck' felix thought, 'his voice is so hot'

"S-sorry.." he whispered, curling up tighter "you should be..go to bed, now."

Felix closed his eyes but couldn't help the shiver that ran through his spine, he flinched as lighting struck down lighting up the room, thunder soon following after.

After what felt like ten minutes, he felt himself being lifted. He kept his eyes closed as he felt himself being put on the bed. A thick blanket pulled over his small form. He felt the bed dip before his arms were around his belly, pulling him against the others chest

Felix felt his cheeks go pink. He felt breath on his ear. " I know you're not asleep pumpkin... your hearts racing, and your cheeks are pink..

Felix kept his eyes shut, curling into a ball. He's heard a chuckle, then felt chans arms tighten on him, his legs tangling up with his own. Felix couldn't help but push closer, happy to be in the warm spot, melting into the bed he closed his eyes and went to bed.

When he woke up his head was on chans chest, he screamed and sat up crawling backward and screaming again as he fell off the bed about to crash to the floor.

If it wasn't for the strong arm pulling him up and onto a certain someone's chest, he would have fallen on his ass. "Careful little one..don't want to hurt that small little ass hm?" 

Felix shrieked and smacked chans chest, stumbling off the bed and going to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. "Fucking pervert" he said quietly, or so he thought. "I heard that gumdrop."

Felix cursed in his head and stripped down to shower. Following his shower, he put a towel on his waist and peeked out, finding the room empty. He quickly ran out and grabbed his clothes, getting dressed hastly into a baby blue sweater and black jeans, putting Converse and Silver Studs.

He walked out of the room and turned around, jumping when he saw a certain squirrel boy. "Hi felix!!" The words were muffled by waffles stuffed into his mouth, making him have huge cheeks..'cute,' he thought.

"Hey jisung, what are you doing today?"Me and my friends are gonna go to the park..wanna come? You're gonna go" Jisung grabbed Felix's hand and pulling him down the hall and outside, felix saw two other boys, one looked like a cute little puppy even with his cold looking eyes, the other looking like a fox with his eyes.

"Guys, this is felix.. he's gonna be joining us for today," Jisung happily said to the two others before practically freezing as he stared at a certain black haired boy who was three other guys.

Felix frowned but heard a whisper in his ear. "Jisung has a raging crush on that boy..Lee minho or leeknow..." The fox boy said, "I'm Jeongin, by the way.. but you can call me I.n, Seungmins over there.."

Jisung straightened up "I don't like that fucker..." he turned away while Seungmin scoffed "bullshit..you came to my house and sobbed in my bed about how minho talked to you and you thought he liked you then he talked to another guy which so happened to be his friend"

'Mean puppy' felix thought "Seungmin kindly shut up..anyway.....I changed our plans were gonna go to the wildlife museum"

Everyone agreed but faced a problem "uhm...how are we gonna get there...I'm poor..and uh well...can't drive" Jisung said. Seungmin went to reply, but a voice cut him off

"Don't worry, cutie...I can drive you and your friends, but me and my friends will tag along," an unfamiliar voice said, their voice targeted at seungmin.

Who is this unfamiliar voice??🤨🤨
Get some rest lovelys, you deserve it

Have a good day

I love you butterflys 🦋 😘

❤️🌸