10.

"Chan..why'd you cut our friendship off...and that guy..why'd you punch him"

I heard felix speak... his pretty voice that didn't match his beautiful face.

"He was an asshole. There's not much to say."

"W-Why was he...a butthead?"

I smiled at Felix's innocent talk."he said some things about you. And I didn't like it."

"And I cut it off between us..because I didn't want to hurt you...like I hurt my other love..." My smile dropped at the mention of him.

—Felix pov

Love? Who was this other person he was talking about. I didn't want to ask. I didn't want to push him. He'll tell me if he wants to.

I just smiled softly

Chan smiled and kissed my lips, his hand on my hips and his other on my nape. He pecked my lips again and groaned with a smile, rolling over and pulling me with so I was sitting on him.

"What am I gonna do with you, little one...your gonna be the death of me with your cute smile."

I blushed and looked away "stop"..

"Stop what..hm? I'm speaking truthfully..and on the note of truthfully. Be my boyfriend..be mine."

○○○

"I'm gonna kill Minho."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, his back leaning on the headboard of the bed, Felix's head on his thigh, and Jeongins head on his other thigh.

"What did he do now?" Seungmin asked."It's what he didn't do!! why can't I have a good love life like you and Felix...it's not fair.."

Giggling softly, I sat up from where I laid and held my arms out for Jisung to come cuddle. He pouted but crawled on my lap and held onto me. "Why can't he love me.."

Seungmin rolled his eyes again and grabbed Jisungs cheeks. "Look at me."

"Minhos trash. Why do you even like him. He never looks or gives you attention. Just find better."

"THERE NO ONE BETTER THAN LEE FUCKING MINHO!!"

"Guys...what do you..uhm..know about Changbin"

The innocent maknae asked with a small smile looking up at them. "He's trash. Doesn't deserve out little fox."

Seungmin instantly spat out.

○○○

Seungmin looked up at Hyunjin.

"Jinnie...can I have Changbins number"

Hyunjin looked down at Seungmin with wide eyes "..why..?"

"Bec- hey!! Hyunjin, let me go!!"

It was Seungmins' turn for his eyes to go wide as he stared up at Hyunjin, who was on top of him holding him down.

"Why do you want his number?"

"Because Innie wanted it..he forgot to get it while at the museum. Don't worry Jinnie...your the only one for me."

That was all it took for Hyunjin to sigh and lay on him, kissing him on the lips. "Good." He whispered and went back to kissing me.
His tongue gently ran over my bottom lip. Granting him entrance. His tongue went it and went for an adventure. His hand trailed down and yanked my sweats off. A surprised moan escaped my lips.

●●●

Double post 🥰

I'll also post tomorrow. I'm rethinking about the chapters cause, honestly, I'm getting bored of this book and would rather do a different one. I have some options but honestly I want a few of your ideas, so give me all kinds of them and if you read this after it's been completed go ahead and give me options to cause I'll read them all.

Here's a few of my ideas-

Chanlix-
Mafia and high school boy

Seungjin-
Enemies to lovers. Bad boy (Hyunjin) straight A good boy (Seungmin)

Minsung‐
Vampire x werewolf  (if you want this, please say who you want to be wolf and vampire, including all straykids)

0t8‐
Werewolf story with omegaverse all of them  are mates together, but Felix is the new addition.

Or if you want something that doesn't even include straykids please say so 😘

Thank you for the votes
Love you