11.

Jisung was sitting on the roof of the school, staring at the trees as they swayed with the gentle breeze, which wasn't too cold. Counting the cars as they passed by, his fingernails desperately digging into his thigh.

Anxiety wasn't new to him. He'd been dealing with it since he was little. It just wasn't as bad when he was little.

He looked towards the door when he heard it open. Footsteps hurriedly came to where he sat against a wall. "Jisung, what's wrong?"

It was Seungmin, he always was there for Jisung. No matter what. If it was raining, he'd gladly run to the squirrel boy to make sure he was ok.

"Nothings wrong, minnie.." Seungmin only rolled his eyes at that. He sorta had an intuition for when Jisung wasn't alright or any of his friends. "Was it Minho?"

Jisungs lack of answering was all it took. "Oh, Sungie, why do you keep trying?" Seungmin sat down and pulled Jisung into his lap. "I-i thought he liked m-me..we were t-talking, and he seemed s-so into it, but n-now he's not even talking or looking at me." Seungmin sighed softly and held him tighter.

"Stay here."

Seungmin made his way back into the school and down the stairs towards the cafeteria. Walking over to where Chan, Hyunjin, Minho, and Changbin sat. Hyunjin smiled at him and went to talk but froze, his eyes widening.

"The fuck is your problem Minho? Why the hell do you talk to Jisung one minute and ghost him another.Do I need to show you how much of a bitch I can be when something or someone hurts my friends?"

Minho looked at Seungmin then Hyunjin who looked away, as if to say, don't drag me into this, he's scary when angry but despite that Seungmin was a very cute angry puppy.

○○○
Jeongins pov-

I looked at the phone number on the screen, not knowing if I should text or just forget about it.

Deciding to do it, I pushed the texting button and typed out a message.

/Hey, this is Jeongin..or I.n, I got your phone number from hyunjin. I just wanted to know if you'd like to hang out sometime :)/

I looked over the message 5 times before sending it. Holding my breath as I waited  for the message to go from delivered to read. And when it finally did, I blushed softly at the response. Also, I threw my phone to the other side of my bed, but we'll ignore that.

○○○

Felix's pov-

What was I doing right now, you might ask.

Well, I'm laying on my boyfriends chest. I'm watching a movie on my boyfriends bed. While my boyfriend ran a hand through my hair.

I was never gonna get over the fact that Bhang Christopher Chan was my boyfriend. Like I swear in living everyone's dream.

I giggled to myself and looked up at him. "What?" Chan asked with a smile. I didn't answer but leaned forward and kissed him. Apparently pulling away to soon because he was quick to pull me back in and put me on his lap.

I squealed into the kiss and he smiled into it. I pulled away and put a finger on his lips when he tried to kiss me again. "Can..can you tell me about what that guy said...to make you want to punch him so hard?" The question had been eating it's way through my body. He sighed softly.

"Not yet...I will..but not right now" he whispered and pulled me down, kissing me again but softer. " I'm gonna take a shower." he left and left the door open a crack, I tilted my head slightly as I heard the shower turn on.

After a few minutes of laying on his bed bored, I stood up and went into the bathroom, slipping Chans shirt off and my boxers off, blushing at the hickeys and bruises on my neck. Looking away, I went to the curtain and slipped in, Chan facing away from me, so when my hands looped around his waist, he jumped but wasn't shocked. Probably because he was the one who left the door open.

He turned around and hugged me back, kissing my forehead before he got shampoo on his hand and gently massaged it into my hair. I stared at him while he had a very focused expression on his face. I giggled, and he snapped his head down to look at me. I giggled again and put my head on his chest. He turned us around so he could wash off the shampoo, the warm water cascading down my back, causing a small hum of contentment to be released.

Chan had washed both us off, then dried us off, put me in his shirt which went passed mid thigh, put boxers on me and tucked me into bed, putting a movie on and putting the led lights to a warm yellow.

Needless to say. He was and will be the best boyfriend I ever had in my life.