4.

This is gonna be hyunjin and seungmins, minsungs, and changbin and I.n's pov from the trip
------------------------------------------------------------------

'I can't believe I'm stuck with this dumbass,' Seungmin thought as he deliberately walked fast, but it didn't matter cause of Hyunjin's long ass legs.

"So cutie, why are you friends with thise wissys?"

That made Seungmin pissed already more than he was, "they aren't wissys your the sissy you fuckface!"

"Relax pup, I was just joking...I just like seeing your cute mad face...it reminds me of an angry puppy" Hyunjin said smiling.

"Fuck you." Seungmin replied and left trying to speed walk away but Hyunjin was by his side in a matter of seconds

"So cutie...what are you excited to see here?" "Nothing if it involves you." Hyunjin chuckled

As they walked in complete awkward silence, Seungmin with his head down and Hyunjin glancing at him occasionally.

Suddenly Seungmin felt a hand lock around his wrist and pull him over, It was Hyunjin who had pulled him over so he wouldn't run into the people coming there way.

"Thanks" Seungmin said as he pulled his hand away from Hyunjin's grasp, but he had other plans, Hyunjin did let go but instead interlocked their hands. Seungmin who was actually pretty awkward and shy at times didn't know what to do, so he let Hyunjin pull him with.

○○○

"So...what's your favorite color?"

No response as usual from the cold bunny, Jisung had been trying the whole time to talk to Minho but he wasn't having it..not even a glance.

Jisung huffed and decided to use his stubbornness as a problem. He stopped walking and stood with his arms crossed. Minho, who noticed this very quickly, turned around and looked at him.

"What the hell are you doing? Come on, I don't have all day." Jisung held his ground and looked at the wall of fishes. Minho rolled his eyes "if your gonna be a baby, then be a baby somewhere else when I'm not involved."

Jisung didn't move, and that pissed Minho off more, he grumbled under his breathe and walked to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him, Jisung then decided to put his weight down as he sat down, Minho looked liked he was ready to just up and leave but he turned around and picked Jisung up, throwing him over his shoulder.

Jisungs cheeks were pink with embarrassment and shyness. "Ok ok I'm sorry you can set me down now, I won't do that again," he pleaded, hoping the older boy would put him down before more people would notice.

But Minho didn't care. He carried Jisung all the way to the exit, then called a taxi. He put Jisung in the car and then got in himself. Once they were back at the hotel, was when they finally separated.

○○○

Surprisingly, being alone with Changbin wasn't hard. We kept conversation and even laughed a few times, I wasn't stupid..I knew who he was..anyone who was in my position woukd have fainted on sight of the strong boy next to me..I mean strong...he had the biggest biceps I had ever seen..I wanted to touch one but..it'd be pretty weird if someone you just met touched your arms.

We looked at all kinds of animals but I think the small fishes were my favorite...or the stingrays..

We were soon out of the museum and om our way back to the hotel..Chanbin walked me to my room and pecked my cheek, I'm sire I was as red as a tomato so I quickly gave him a small smile and said goodnight, dashing into my room and shutting the door.

Why the hell did he do that...I mean.. I'm not complaining, but...why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any recommendations for the book, please let me know♡, I need ideas

Also, do you want a lot of chapters, cause I was thinking around 25-35.

Have a good day, drink something, and eat something

Did you get to see the eclipse yesterday on the 8th? It was pretty cool.

I love you all, and have an amazing day 🦋❤️