00

ℜun.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, SIR."

'As if getting chased down by multiple bodyguards of Voxtek is so much fun.' I thought to myself as I felt the feline beneath my jacket shiver. I quickly hid in an abandoned alley and opened my jacket to reveal the kitten, terrified and on the verge of tears. I can't believe they are experimenting on felines now! Outrageous as it may seem, it's considered "normal" to pick on any living beings. We're in Hell after all.

I gasped silently as I heard someone behind me. That's impossible... this is a dead end! How did someone appear behind me without catching my attention?

"Ah ah, my dear. Why are you hiding in an alleyway all alone?" a radio voiced said with static followed with his audio. They peeped at what I'm holding, revealing the kitten in my arms. The kitten hissed at them. I turned around to see Alastor, the infamous Radio Demon.

"Well, not all alone I guess, what a sweetheart." he said, implying to the kitten I was hiding. "Can you tone your voice down? I'm trying to hide here!" I whispered aggressively to him. "I don't think that's how you talk to an overlord now, my dear. Let's take this somewhere else, shall we?" he said as he held his hand out. I hesitated until I heard shouting from the same bodyguards from earlier.

"THERE SHE IS! GET HER!" they shouted. I quickly grabbed onto Alastor's arms. He laughs as he falls with his shadow, grabbing me along as well.

In a blink of an eye, we're in some sort of office. The walls are red and black, there's multiple bookshelves against the wall. Alastor looks at me with a wide smile, "I'm waiting for my thank you, dear". You rolled your eyes as you turned around to walk out from his office. You froze as you see him appear infront of the door you where going to grab. You turn around to see him missing.

"You know Alastor sir, I could've handled that situation ALONE without you creeping up on me and scaring the shit out of me" you scoffs. "But I came anyways, didn't I, my dear?" Alastor replies as he holds your shoulders.

You shook his hands of your shoulder. "Well thanks I guess? Now if there's nothing else, let's part ways and never see each other ever again, got it?" you say as you coldly looked at Alastor. He chuckled, "No can do, my dear! You owe me one now."

"What do you want, Alastor?" I gritted my teeth. "Have you ever heard of Charlotte's little project?"

"God please no, thanks for the offer but I don't want anything to do with it." I made myself clear as I attempt to walk out. Alastor grabbed my arm and looked at me menacingly.

"Ą̵̺̰̻̻͔͇͓̈́̓͛̏̈́͌͋̄̑͆̏ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅ i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅr̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆s̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ ẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝'l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆ ḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ǎ̴̯̀͠ṽ̵͇̟̺̣͓̰̭̲̼̻̪̩̰͒̓̿̄̾̔̊͝ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ ǎ̴̯̀͠ l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̉͆ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅf̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅ t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅr̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝, s̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǎ̴̯̀͠r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ."

I sighed and agreed. I could easily take him out right now but I didn't want my cover to be blown.

"Fine, you're so persistent." I scoffed. "I'll stay and help around or whatever, don't expect me to believe in redemption."

"Is that a deal then?" He took his hand out for me to shake as his grin grows wider, if that's even possible. The office around you turning green from Alastor's demonic aura shines brightly. You rolled your eyes and smacked his hand.

"Nice try, 'dear', I'm just doing you a favour since I could clearly save myself there." you say as you mock the nickname he gave you.