09

You jumped because of Alastor. "Fuck! What the hell, Alastor?"

"Answer me, dear. Don't keep me waiting" Alastor says, leaning his face close to yours, just inches apart. Somewhere deep inside you, you wanted to say 'in ur mother' but you've known him long enough. You know his secrets too, he can't quite hide anything from you. Actually, scratch that, no one can hide anything from you if you read through them. I mean, if you don't use your abilities then you wouldn't know but Alastor was a mysterious person, you couldn't help it but read his past.

(TW!! Alastor's last contains: Abuse, Murder, Gore (?), Cannibalism, Death, Trauma)

You found out that when Alastor was a child, he was very close to his mother. They had a very great bond but unfortunately for his father, it was a whole different case. His father is an alcoholic and often get drunk. When he's drunk, he gets very abusive, especially towards Alastor's mother. Alastor, of course, tried to defend his mother multiple times but he will get hit too.

One day, when Alastor was coming home after school, he smelled something from his house. His guts told him it isn't anything good. He opened the door and fell on his knees, shocked at the sight. His beloved mother was bleeding out, her eyes wide open but she wasn't breathing. She didn't have a pulse anymore, Alastor checked while tears forming in his eyes. There was blood everywhere with pieces of broken glass on the floor.

He looked in the living room to see his dad, drunk and fast asleep on a couch. Rage formed inside him, his eyes filled with fire. Alastor took a large broken piece of glass and ran to his father, stabbing him multiple times. His father woke up, screaming, but Alastor covered his mouth with his hand. Within a few more stabs, his father's lifeless figure drops from the couch, blood flooding the floor. He had a breakdown, eventually he cleaned everything up, making sure there wasn't any smell or any evidence. He buried his mother in the forest nearby, at a place he goes to often, his favourite place. His father? His body was burned, Alastor made sure he was like he never existed in the first place.

Ever since that day, he started killing more and more people. He also learnt tactics on how to hide bodies better, getting rid of evidence, it turned into a way to release stress and he loved the feeling of making people suffer. He loved hearing them whimper and scream.

During all of his... murders and other things, he was also a radio host. The most charming and handsome at that. Everyone admired him, he looked innocent and everyone in town adored him. The women all gained a crush on him while every guy respected him.

This one particular day however, he was hungry and pissed off. His job didn't get good reviews that day and he was annoyed, he did his best and people didn't enjoy it as much as he did. He worked without stopping too, he was starving. While walking back home very late in the night, he tried to find shops but they're all closed. He saw a drunk person going towards him, Alastor thinks it's best to avoid him but the drunk person purposely shoved Alastor.

Alastor was pissed enough already, he turned back and dragged the guy to a hidden place. He ruthlessly bashed the guy's head against the wall, making him lose his life instantly. Alastor was surprised he was that weak, but he shrugged it off, knowing if someone did that to him he'd probably end up the same. His starvation was killing him though. He found an alcohol bottle and threw it on the floor, grabbing a bigger piece and cut the guy's stomach open. He begin eating his organs, it was a new taste, it felt weird but at the same time refreshing.

He kept going, murdering and eating them. He also makes sure everything is well hidden. He was the talk of the town, he even reported his doings on his radio. He was smiling while he announced them though, everyone in town thought it was a bit weird how he could explain with such detail of the murders along with all the missing organs while being perked up. Alastor was known for his smile, like what his mother always reminded him, 'You're never fully dressed without a smile!'

A few successful years of hidden crimes, he was finally spotted. Police went all over the town to look for him, they had K9s sniffing everywhere, eventually leading them into the forest. Alastor ran everywhere, he knew he was going to be caught so he went to his mother's grave. Wishing her a last goodbye with an 'I love you', a term he has never used. He ran further in the forest, unfortunately, as the time as he's in the forest, there was a deer hunter roaming around, trying to catch their next feast. One of the K9s found Alastor and bit his legs, Alastor groaned in pain, he managed to slip away and limped further in.

The hunter saw movement, aimed his sniper and shot. The bullet went straight from the back of Alastor's head, through his forehead. He falls on the ground filled with fallen leaves, blood pouring out everywhere as his vision darkens. The last thing he thought about was his beloved mother.

"Oh, I was out, no worries! All safe and sound with no wounds!" you smiled at Alastor then walks away. He was suspicious about you and your whereabouts, he will do anything to find out.