one

kira's pov

I walk around the school with my airpods in blocking out the world. I take a seat on the bench to my right. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before i feel my airpods being ripped from both ears.

I turn around to glare at the mysterious person, but to my surprise it was cheong-san standing behind me with a huge grin on his face. My expression softens.

"what are you doing?" i ask him.

"annoying you, what does it look like?" I huff at his response. "anyway I'm meeting up with gyeong-su, you should join me." he says.

i look up at him and nod my head. "fine, let's go," we walk to the front of the school where gyeong-su is waiting.

"Hi kira," he grins and waves.

"Hi gyeong-su," i grin back at him.

we begin to walk and gyeong-su wraps an arm around cheong-san. "so the restaurant moved? How about a grand opening?"

Cheong-san looks at him with a blank expression, "we're not doing one." he states.

I gasp and gyeong-su stops in his tracks, "what?!" he exclaims twice. Cheong-san continues walking while pulling his phone from his pocket.

"seriously? I told them to change the name," i hear him mutter, I peer over his shoulder to see what he's looking at. I snicker. "what are you snickering at?" he turns to me.

"i think it's funny that's all, your mom loves you that much she named the restaurant after you," i say smiling at him.

"she didn't name the restaurant after me, I was named after the restaurant," he says sighing.

"what about the old name?" gyeong-su asks. I zone out of the conversation as i see on-jo and i-sak ahead of us. I run up to them and link arms with I-sak as on-jo shoves cheong-sans arm.

"My phone!" he exclaims as it drops to the floor completely unharmed.

"don't be so dramatic it's fine," i say.

He rolls his eyes as he dusts his phone off, "you can't run away," on-jo says taking her backpack off, "hey gopher, let's go get some chicken," she extends her arm that's holding her backpack to cheong-san who is still worried about his phone.

"but we're not even open yet," he replies confusion covering his face.

"sure you are, your mom says she's testing out a new recipe today," on-jo replies.

gyeong-su slaps cheong-sans arm. "you're going right?" on-jo asks gyeong-su.

"of course," he replies.

on-jo turns to me, " are you coming?" she asks, i shake my head. "why?! you hardly come out anymore after school," she whines.

"i have so much stuff to do, i need to catch up on all my work," i reply which causes her to huff in response. "that reminds me," i look down at my phone to show that i've received a message, "i've gotta go, i'll see you guys tomorrow," i unlink my arm with i-sak, wave to them all and begin to walk away.

I see the car waiting for me at the front of the gates, i open the door to it and jump in, greeting the driver.