two

kira's pov

I wait for on-jo as i see her get caught for being late. As im about to walk up to her i see her take her hair out of the usual ponytail she has it in. I raise an eyebrow as i stroll over to her.

"hi," i greet as she turns to me and smiles.

"good morning," i smile back as rushes in front of me up the stairs.

Confused i follow behind her, "su-hyeok," she says.

"hey, good morning," he says back his eyes wandering over to me, "kira, right," he smiles at me.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I nod, "yeah that's me," i say as i feel on-jo's eyes pierce into the side of my face.

Su-hyeok continues to walk on and on-jo follows him, i walk beside her as we begin up the stairs, she quickens her pace and runs up the stairs to stop su-hyeok from walking up, 'what are you doing' i mouth to her.

She blanks me. Su-hyeok takes a step back once he realises she's in front of him. "what?" he asks.

On-jo looks at me and moves her head, I nod and continue to walk up the stairs to class gathering she wants to be alone, "where are you going?" su-hyeok asks smiling at me.

"to class," i reply and continue to walk up the stairs, as i turn to walk up the stairs, i see su-hyeok go to walk and on-jo grab his wrist.

I step into class and sit down in my seat, laying my head on the table, shutting my eyes.

"Ya!" someone yells at me making me jump from my seat. I rub my eyes to see cheong-san in front of me.

i groan, "what?"

"you're so lazy," he replies and walks off to his seat.

i huff, "is that all you woke me up for?" i half-yell at him standing up, in return i receive a smirk making me grab a pen from my desk throwing it at him.

I feel someone's eyes piercing into the back of me, I turn my head to see su-hyeok staring in my direction, his head turns as he sees me look over.

I sit back down in my seat and see nam-ra writing stuff down. "i aspire to be like you," i say slumping in my seat.

"you're second in our class, you're doing just fine," she replies.

"maybe i should take you out so i can be first," i joke making a small smile form on her face.

"i think that would cause joon-yeongs personal vendetta against you increase even more,"

The bell rings and I hadn't even realised the commotion Na-Yeon has caused till Ms Park comes in scolding them all. She greets the class, in return getting greetings back from everyone.

"time to hand in your phones," she says. I slide my phone from my desk popping it inside a slot before returning back to my seat.

I place my head back down on my desk falling into another peaceful sleep.

———————————

"why don't you ask kira, she's the only sleeping all the time." I wake up to whining.

"kira, how nice of you to join our lesson," ms park says causing people to laugh.  I grin at her.

"anytime," i reply.

"Okay, Bare-su, what did Nam-ra say a minute ago?" she asks.

I snicker causing su-hyeok to look over at me. "she was absolutely correct, one hundred percent," i roll my eyes as the class erupts into laughter.

"what was her absolutely correct answer then?" ms park asks him.

su-hyeok looks around the classroom but is saved the classroom door sliding open and hyeon-ju covered in blood stumbling in. Ms Park catches her before she falls to floor.

I rise from my seat in shock, "what the hell," i mutter as everyone crowds around her.

I couldn't make out what hyeon-ju was saying as she mumbling. "Nam-ra, make sure they study on their own, and please don't say anything to anyone until i come back and confirm the facts," Ms Park says as herself, su-hyeok, on-jo and I-sak leave the classroom.

Everyone in the classroom gathers in groups to talk about what just happened, I open the classroom window and stare out of it taking in the fresh air. "i think maybe Mr lee made a porn with Hyeon-ju," my face cringes at those words.

I slap dae-su over the head, "don't be so disgusting," i say as he rubs the back of his head pouting at me. "and don't spread such things either."

I walk back to the window and look outside, my head turns as i see i-sak come back in, everyone begins to crowd around her, even Nam-ra turns to listen in. I look back outside to see Hyeon-ju on a stretcher.

—————————————

I walk while taking a sip from my drink as a feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to face su-hyeok smiling at me.

"yes?" i ask wondering what he wants.

"what are you doing?" he asks, i raise my eyebrow.

"walking," i reply before turning around again.

"let me walk with you then," he says from behind me causing me to turn back around.

"why?"

"because we're friends," he grins.

"are we?" i ask, i see his smile fade a bit as i say those words.

he quickly puts the smile back on his face, "of course we are," he puts an arm around my shoulders as pushes me to walk forward.

My face heats up and i quickly push his arm off of my shoulders. i turn to face him, "we can be friends, but i'm going to go this way, you can go hang out with your real friends," I walk off leaving him standing their confused. I put my airpods in so he can't distract me anymore and i look down at i walk.

I feel a tug on my hand and i look up to see su-hyeok, "what?" i say as i pull my airpods out.

"we need to go," he says panicking, pulling on my hand. I hear screaming, i turn to it to see students biting each other.

"nam-ra!" I exclaim. seeing her walking straight towards them. I pull my hand out of su-hyeoks grip and run towards her grabbing her hand causing her to drop her book. She quickly catches on and runs with me, Su-hyeok reconnects his hand with mine and pulls me with him.