five

kira's pov

my heart sinks to the pit of my stomach as i see the creatures fall from the classroom. where's cheong-san?!

I begin to worry, did he fall with them? is he dead? My classmates begin to stick their heads out of the window, something i could bare to do.

"Guys, look, it's bare su. Bare-su!" dae su tells. I rush to the window pushing myself in between dae-su and wu-jin. To not only see su-hyeok but also cheong-san, i let out a deep breath and smile up towards them. They begin to climb down so everyone moves back. Su-hyeok comes in first and I go to help only to see on-jo grabbing his hand tightly with both of hers and helping him in. I look away and go lean against a wall.

"close it before they get in!" Na-yeon continuously screams, i roll my eyes biting my tongue from letting myself say something i'd regret.

"you want us just to shut him out?!" gyeong-su walks up to her and spits.

"is it a crime to want the window closed?" she spits back at him

he rolls his eyes, "how can you be so selfish."

she sighs, "i can't stand you, stupid welfie," she says her voiced laced with venom, i gasp a little at her words and tone.

everyone looks at each other with disbelief at what has come out of her mouth. gyeong-su pushes her arm and she yelps as she falls into the chair behind. "what did you just call me?" he spits as cheong-san holds him back

"you just hit me?"

"yeah, call me that again."

i shake my head, "will you both just shut up!" i yell massaging my temples. "na-yeon stop being such a spoilt brat, we are literally in a life and death situation but yet you still only care about yourself and yet you're still making fun of gyeong-su, cut it out, your bickering is giving me a headache, not everyone can be as rich as you," i state and everyone's gaze falls on me shocked at my outburst.

"not everyone can be as lucky as you," she spits back

i walk towards her, "what's that supposed to mean?" i look at her dead in the eyes.

"you know exactly what i mean." she spits.

"hey knock it off," ms park says "what's going on over here, guys?"

i sit down and rest my head against the wall, i feel someone's presence sit next to me, "ya, are you okay?" i turn my head to be face to face with su-hyeok who has a massive grin on his face.

i give a small but warm smile back, "im fine, just tired,"

"you can go to sleep if you want, i'll wake you up if i need to." i shake my head

"i need to stay away, but im most tired of their bickering," i turn my head to na-yeon and gyeong-su who are continue to bicker to ms park.

"did you see my note, i left in the science room?"i ask

he looks at me confused, "what note? i was in the art room," feeling a little embarrassed i walk away and over to the rest of the group who are surrounded by the computer .

"i'll try facebook," joon-yeong says

"or instagram," dae-su chimes

joon-yeong looks at him, "do you have followers?"

"let's do facebook," i stifle a laugh knowing the amount of followers dae-su has on instagram is little.

we watch as joon-yeongs facebook notifications go wild. When all of a sudden the hose swings through the window making everyone jump backwards.

i keep reminding myself it's probably just the wind, gyeong- su confirms my suspicious but then a zombie drops from the rope, i grab onto the closest thing next to me.

i take a deep breath before my eyes scan the room landing on the mop sat in the corner, i grab the mop, "cheong san!" he turns around and i chuck him the mop. he begins pushing the zombie away with it, due to it not working gyeong su go to help him.

the zombies strength is too strong that half the mop snaps. Everyone winces at how much closer the zombie gets. Su-hyeok runs up to the two boys, "give it here," he says grabbing the mop accidentally hitting gyeong-su in the nose when doing so. He starts jabbing the zombie but to no avail it doesn't work until gyeong su grabs the monitor chucking it at the zombie causing it to fall to the ground.

everyone sighs a relief, i slide into one of the seats and dae su sits into the other chair next to me, "i honestly don't think my heart can take much more," he says holding his chest.

"neither do i,"

i sigh slumping into my chair. "what do you think you'd be doing right now if we weren't stuck here with these 'zombies'," dae-su says looking at me

"studying, it's the end of school now so i'd go home and study, like i always do, what about you," i sigh, knowing that studying wasn't worth it, not now, it never mattered, i should've gone out more, i should've hung out with my friends more, not stayed in my room, studying.

"i probably would've gone out with wu-jin, gone to a karaoke room," he smiles to himself making me smile, at least he did something with his life, had fun.

"if we make it out, let's go to a karaoke room sometime with everyone," i turn to face dae-su who turns to face me.

"i'll hold you to that," he says

our sweet conversation was cut short and we were brung back to reality, "gyeong-su, you're bleeding," my head snaps over to gyeong su.

"i am?" he wipes his nose with his finger seeing the blood display on his hand, "right, that's because su-hyeok hit me the fucking mop," he says

"stay back, stay where you are," na yeon says moving back from her place. "you were bitten, weren't you, gyeong-su?"

"i wasn't, i wasn't, didn't you see su-hyeok hit me?" he denies, "what is your fucking problem with me?"

"you were bitten." na-yeons voice rises.

I stand up, "it's true he was hit with the mop, i saw it with my own eyes," i defend.

"ya! no one was talking to you," na-yeon spits, i glare at her walking closer. "stupid slut,"

the room fills with gaps and my hand collides with na-yeons cheek. "who are you to call me that?" i ask as she holds her cheek in her hand.

"that's enough!" ms park says standing in between us.

i feel myself being pulled away, i turn my head to see su-hyeok with his hand around my wrist, he leads me over to the window and begins draw shapes along the back of my hand, causing me to calm down.

I feel a piercing stare into my head, i look up to see on-jo staring at me, more like glaring at me. When she sees me looking at her, she looks away.

why am i even letting su-hyeok calm me down?