six

kira's pov

"i-sak got a nosebleed just before she turned," na-yeon states before turning to on-jo, "on-jo, you saw it, right? That's the same thing that happened to I-sak,"

I scoff, "gyeong-su got hit in the face with a mop, I-sak was bit, besides it takes less than five minute to turn, if gyeong-su was one of them he would've already turned because we've spent nearly 10 minutes arguing," i state glaring at na-yeon but ultimately wanting to defend my best friend.

Gyeong-su sends me a small bit grateful smile. "gyeong-su," ms park says.

"i'm telling you! I swear i wasn't bit," he splutters out before sighing in annoyance when no one else speaks up.

"look, your hand, explain that," na-yeon says, "what is it?"

gyeong-su begins to realise what's on his hand, "i got it from the computer. Didn't you see that?" He walks closer towards the girls stood by the wall and they all move back. I begin to feel bad for gyeong-su because no one is believing him. I go to walk to gyeong su but before i can i'm pulled back by su-hyeok.

"what?" i ask staring at him blankly

"what if he is one?" he whispers but i yank my hand from his grip and walk over to gyeong-su. I grab his hand and examine it.

"it's literally a scratch, not a bite, a scratch, there is no teeth marks, you can all come look for yourselves," i defend him once again. All the boys and ms park begin to gather around scanning his hand, confirming it's a scratch.

"done yet?" gyeong-su questions to na-yeon, when he does get a response his anger increases, "i said are you done with me now?"

na-yeon was saved by joon-yeong, "wait, this means the computers gone."

"no internet, couldn't you have thrown something else instead of the computer?!" dae-su asks

"what was i supposed to do? it was trying to get in," gyeong su defends himself.

"no, you did good, thank you , don't be mad," dae-su turns to na-yeon, "hey, na-yeon, look, say sorry, end this,"

"why should i?" she questions.

dae-su scoffs, "he did it to save us all,"

"which include you," i add

"why cant you just say you're sorry."

"because im not sorry, i saw everything, i saw the creature grab you," i roll my eyes

"im so sick of this shit," i mutter  walking into the studio and closing the door behind for some peace and quiet.

flashback

"it's so nice when you finally come out for once," i-sak says looking over to me as we sit around a table.

i grin shoving a spoonful of rice in my mouth. "It feels like a breath of fresh air not studying for once,"

"YA! don't talk with your mouth open, it's disturbing," cheong-san slaps my arm earning a shove back from me. "that hurt," he rubs up and down his arm.

"kira," i turn to my left to see on-jo staring at me. "the other day, wu-jin came up to me asking for your number," i frown

"ya! why didnt you tell me when it happened," i look at her.

she shrugs, "i thought you weren't into him,"

"well, i'm not, but never say never, maybe something could spark there, i'd never pass up the chance to let something grow with him," i wink at her and i-sak getting disgusted looks from gyeong-su and cheong-san.

"you can't date my friends," cheong-san states.

"why not? me and you are friends, so why can't i date them if i wanted to," i bite back.

his face grimaces, "do you know how awkward that would be if you were to break up? i'd have to like pick sides,"

"yeah and you'd pick mine right?" i joke trying to hold back my laughter from the amusement i get from teasing him.

he shoves me causing me to fall into on-jo. "ya watch it would you!" she yells at cheong-san who turns away acting like nothing happened.

I swallow my mouthful and turn to the group, i grin, "oh no, she's got a plan," cheong-san sighs.

"let's go to a karaoke room, my treat," i smile and everyone cheers with their drinks.

End of flashback

"ya! get out!" my eyes flutter open to see gyeong-su standing in front of me.

"why should i? i came in here for some peace and quiet, you should leave, i don't want to go out there with na-yeon," i state, wincing at the thought of listening to her whiney voice.

"yeah well, i'll be in here for an hour since na-yeon threw a huge fit at how im infected so now im being put in here to make sure i dont turn into one."

"well why do i have to leave? i can stay with you," i smile at him but he only shakes his head and points towards the door.

"out," i pout at him but he stands his ground, i walk out closing the door behind me.

"are you okay?" su-hyeok comes up towards me

"fine," i respond

"you've got tears rolling down your cheeks , you don't look fine," he says lifting his thumb up to my face to wipe them away.

I quickly wipe them away not realising they were there and walk past him sitting down on the floor, yawning.

"ya! why are you always so tired kira," i glare over at dae-su.

"are you not tired?" i question

"well a little bit," he says shrugging his shoulders coming to sit next to me.

"ah you can stay here now," i smirk and lean my head on his shoulder. "i might fall asleep here you know," i quietly laugh.

"do you not sleep during the night?"

i shake my head, "i study at home, i stay up till late studying, i don't sleep," j whisper so only dae-su could hear.

"have a nap then, we will wake you up if you need to be woken up," i don't fight against the offer this time as darkness consumes me.