seven

kira's pov

"wake her up!"

"no, why should i? there's no need for her to wake up yet."

"she's probably got some good ideas."

"no."

"why does she get to sleep anyway, we are all tired, let me sleep next,"

"your lazy ass sleeps all the time, at night, during the day, you're basically getting 17 hours a sleep a day."

"well some other people are tired."

"just be quiet."

silence.

"ya! Kira! wake up!" my eyes flutter open to see everyone sat around a table, even dae-su but my head was still resting on something.

I lift my head up to see su-hyeok next to me. "When did you get here?" I ask confused

No response.

My eyes dart over to dae-su who avoids eye contact with me. "dae-su was made to mov-" wu-jin was cut off by dae-su putting a hand over his mouth.

"can you come over and help us? gyeong-su is being stubborn, he won't come out," cheong-su says huffing

I stand up and look around the classroom, na-yeon is sat in a chair by the door, away from everyone.

"how long has he been in there?" i ask

"30 minutes."

"is that all i got of sleep." cheong-san slaps my arm

"don't be so lazy."

i glare at him before turning to the door. "i'll go speak to him," i open the door and walk up to gyeong-su. "why are you being so stubborn, you're not one of them, come out."

"no."

"ya! stop! just come out!" i huff as he shakes his head. "fine." i storm out of the room. "who gave birth to such a stubborn brat." i speak slumping into a chair.

ms park walks up to me, "i'll see what i can do," she walks into the room closing the door behind her.

"what's wrong with him," su-hyeok says as they all move to the window of the room to watch the scene, everyone but na-yeon.

i stare daggers at her, "this is all your fault," i voice

"how?" she looks over at me.

"you've had a personal problem with gyeong-su way before this even happened."

"shut up."

"no , why should i? everyone should know what a sly person you are na-yeon,"

"what about you then? you're not as innocent as they all think,"

"ya! that has nothing to do with being sly!" i yell at her

"well maybe they should all know the type of person they are protecting,"

"maybe, you should leave! we shouldn't protect you! you're deadweight!"

between us arguing we didn't even realise ms park come out of the room. "cut it out," she speaks.

i turn around to face her, "na- yeon should apologise," i say to ms park before looking back at na-yeon who shows a smirk on her face.