nine

su hyeok's pov

after the heated discussion about na yeon and ms park leaving, the room falls quiet.

"what do you think wu jin and kira are talking about in there?" joon yeong questions making me looking through the window to see them smiling together.

"maybe he's confessing his love for her." dae su jokes.

confessing his love?

"what do you mean?" i ask

dae su turns to me, "how do you not know? he's been in love kira since our second year, have you never heard him talk about her? it gets pretty annoying." my heart drops.

does she like him back?

"don't worry, she doesn't like him. she used to in our first year but not anymore." cheong san whispers to me.
i nod my head playing it off as i don't care.

"woah! he's getting so close to her," i snap my head to the pair sat in the other room.

His arm wrapped around her, i clench my jaw and I walk to the door swinging it open.

kira's pov

"group meeting." he says glaring at wu jin. Wu jin stands up then turns to me holding his hand out which i gratefully grab, he pulls me up and we walk back out to the others.

silence

"i thought there was a group meeting?" i ask looking at everyone.

"does anyone else have to go to the bathroom by any chance?" su hyeok asks completely ignoring my question making me look at him strange.

silence, no one says anything, "am i the only one?" su hyeok questions but dae-su half raises his hand.

"i do," he says

"we have to go too, actually but we can't go out,"

"why are you blaming me for this? su-hyeok brought it up, poopings not a crime," dae su says making me pull a disgusted face.

"keep it to yourself," i say, "no one wants to hear about your pooping."

"it's not a crime but.." wu jin leads.

"but what? don't you need to go?" dae su asks

"yes, i do, not that to poop but you know."

dae su points at cheong san, "what about you?"

"i don't...pooping? no."

"ya! can we just hurry up and stop talking about fucking pooping, it may be normal, but we don't have to discuss bowel movements." i glare at dae su for bringing up the topic of pooping.

he stands up walking to the window. "the girls and guys will take turns."

"where?" hyp ryung asks looking confused.

"here." dae su taps the around the window.

i turn to wu jin, "he's got to be joking right?"

he looks over to me, "i don't think he is." wu jin begins to silently laugh to himself.

"you're crazy." i say rolling my eyes. "im not peeing out the window for everyone to see, stop it."