three

kira's pov

somewhere in between the chaos, i lost Su-hyeok and Nam-ra, panic begins to set in and i run, i run through the school dodging whatever the creatures are, I push the as they come towards me, I try to find a classroom desperately.

I begin kicking them down and punching them, in desperation for safety, adrenaline running through my body.

I run down a hallway, and i see zombies coming my way, i try to slide up the classroom door but it's locked, i bang on the door pleading to be let in. The zombie gets closer when all of sudden i feel a tug on my arm.

I'm pulled into the classroom. I let out a breath I didn't even realise i was holding as I begin to take deep breaths to steady myself.

"a thank you would be a appreciated," I look up to see dae-su staring at me.

"thank you," i say before slapping his arm, "could you have taken any longer to open that door?! i could've died!"

All of a sudden im pulled into a hug, I push the person away looking at them to realise it was su-hyeok. "where did you go? one minute you were there the next minute you weren't and it was Nam-ra i was holding onto," he says

i shrug my shoulders, "i don't know what happened," he places both his hands on either shoulder.

"are you hurt?" he asks meaningfully as concern washes over his face.

I roll my eyes and shrug his hands off of me, "i'm fine." i say turning around. I'm pulled into another hug by cheong-san.

"where were you?" he asks as his hands wrap around my head.

"running away from zombies, su-hyeok was helping me but i guess i got separated, i don't know what happened," i begin to take deep breaths panicking about the outside world.

cheong-san begins to rub the back of my head calming me down, "it's okay, we are okay," he says calmingly.

I nod my head as my hands wrap around him feeling safe in my best friends embrace.

I pull away as see everyone staring, "what?" i ask and they all turn their heads.

I go take a seat and lie my head against the table.

"is she really going to go to sleep while we are in a zombie apocalypse?" i hear dae su asks. I lift my hand up and give him the finger. I hear people begin to laugh. I begin to close my eyes

———————————

"oh now you're butting in, shithead?" i hear yelling

"guys keep it down would you?" i hear a voice which was completely ignored.

"what? did you just call me a shithead?calling me a shithesd, you shithead?" i lift my head up from the table to see su-hyeok sat next to me, na-yeon and gyeong-su are arguing.

I see gyeong-su step towards na-yeon only to be held back by dae-su. "hold the door. I said hold the door," su-hyeok repeats to gyeong su.

"who the hell does she think she is?" gyeong-su says as dae-su and wu-jin surround him.

mixed voices appear as gyeong-su is complaining and joon-yeong is telling him to hold the door.

"what's going on?" i whisper to su-hyeok and he sits back down next to him.

"na-yeon keeps starting on gyeong-su," he responses shaking his head, i roll my eyes at her childish acts that continue to go on.

A door slams causing me to jump. Coach kang leans against the door panting heavily. "coach kang." he continue to pant heavily.

"are you guys okay?" everyone nods their head and he sighs a relief.