3.1

Meh!

This is the place where they send me? I pout lightly at that.

The green giant appears in front of me again.

Wow! This time he's yellow.

"My colour changes according to what I think."

I put on a confused expression.

"How so?"

"When I feel like being yellow, I change to yellow."

Such a meh answer.

I ask the question that I wanted to since I saw him, "What do I call you?"

He sighs, as if talking to a child, "Anything you want."

I smile and grin mischievously. As he seems like a nice man, I won't name him crap bag.

As if he heard that, a snicker leaves his side, making me embarrassed again.

"Umm..... I'll name you..... Leo."

He looks at me in bafflement. "Why?"

"Well, that's what I could come up with."

I flip my hair.

He groans and mutters to himself, "That's why she did not have readers! Can't even think of names. How would she ever think of good stories?"

I ignored his degrading comment and focussed ahead. The interior was fully wooden. From wooden walls, to wooden chairs to a wooden book shelf. A table stood in the corner of the room, a silver cloth covering it. It was round and slightly tilted. The bed I was on was enough to fit two people. It was fluffy and nice.

A mirror rested on the corner of the room
I peeked into it to see the reflection of a very pretty girl with blonde hair peeking back at me. She has a nearly round chubby face with inquisitive eyes that seem to be very thoughtful.

As I am an author and an imaginative girl, I had already visualised having a different body. This girl's like five hundred times prettier than me. She's a bit shorter, though. "What's the backstory here? If I may know?"

He nodded his head and an impulse of information entered my brain.

Such a complicated story! If I could go back to my world, I would surely publish this as a fanfic. My head fills with absurd ideas.

So, the story is that a girl named Lily Cooper (me) was travelling to a beautiful port area. She has a high affinity for geography and the world's topography.

I hated geography back in school.

She was travelling but her ship, a merchant vessel got attacked by pirates.

Hmm... Reminds me of pirate king.

Umm oh eh oh.

Okay, stop this absurdity!

So, the fragile eighteen year old woman is stuck here with a bunch of pirates who plan to get her to transfer her business to them or she would die. She sweet talked them before fainting so they let her live so far.

Oh! About her business- due to her affinity for geography, she published handwritten travel brochures which became popular. When she earned enough money, she opened many inns and hotels and was now a powerful woman.

Wow! Way to go, sis. I'm proud of you! Women empowerment!

She was kind and nice. So, people naturally drew towards her.

Not just that, she had an overprotective brother, Jay, who loved her more than his life.

The system was kind enough to show me the proceedings on Jay's side. He had already found her location and was now employing all he had to get Lily back. The obstacle was that the pirates who took her are very good at escaping someone's hold.

Wonderful brother! I wish I had one.

Nevermind, I - wait!

A wave of information enters my brain.

There were a ton of conditions.

I scratched my head.

They read as follows:

-Befriend the captain of the ship
- Make the other people love you.
- Convince them to take you back to your brother
- Care for the crew.

Huh? This wasn't there in the document.

A voice in my head replied, "It was there in the terms- you have to complete some supplementary actions too."

I regret not reading that, just like I regret not being able to attend an Ateez concert in my mortal life.

Looking at my clothes, a blue gown and a corset, I'd bet I'm a century backwards than I was in my world.

Suddenly, my door was pulled apart.

Huh? Don't these people knock?

A man with a scowl on his face saunters towards me. I, being the scaredy cat I am, was totally shaken up and I stepped backward, fear in my now black eyes.

He did not stop. Rather, he pulled out a dagger.

I haven't even entered yet, he wants to kill me!!??

I ducked underneath and seeing the gap between his legs, my mind, working at hundred miles per hour now, thought of something.

My tiny body passed between them as I baby crawled my way out in the gown. His jaw dropped at my antics and I winked at him as I ran away as soon as I could, smirking.

The man closely followed behind, his aluminium? tooth glittering in the sun.

I looked around panicking.

No escape!! I'm gonna die again!! Lord save me! I'm from 21st century! I don't even belong here.

Then I look around. I barge into the quarter next to mine. I bolt the door from inside and slump against the door, my eyes closing as adrenaline drains out of me.

I sigh and open one eye, looking around. Everything was red and black! I mean everything! What is this world? Alice in Wonderland?? Or does this room belong to Willy Wonka?

I pulled myself up. Unbeknownst to me, the man behind the door shivered violently as he ran away fearfully.

I took baby steps toward the cabin inside, not wanting to see anyone else pop out to cut my neck off. I have had my neck cut off once and the other time, I escaped by inches.

A big table, almost the size of the whole cabin was there. A large number of papers were scattered there. Some regarding the supplies, some regarding the booty, some regarding gunpowder.

It wasn't messy like my room.

It was neat and arranged into stacks. When I went forward, I saw a window across the width of the table, the pretty sunlight seeping in.

My eyes rested in the far end of the room.

A lone green hammock was there. A man who had his back towards me was snoring lightly. My eyes wandered even more. On the wall, a slip was there- Captain's Cabin.

Oh! So he's the captain. I better start on my project. I rub my hands together, trying to generate confidence.

I saunter towards the hammock, wanting to see the man's face.

What I see slaps me twice in the head.

Please read, vote, share and comment. Any constructive feedback will be appreciated.