4.1

I am again in the white room and a pamphlet rests on the wooden table.

I have to do this.

I have to be strong.

I will meet him again.

I pick it up.

The world I will transmigrate into is called 'Dictator'.

That makes me curious. Who is the dictator and how? But that, of course, they do not mention. It again says that it is my second time transmigrating into an unfamiliar world.

For the love of God, this is trauma.

It's so big to read and filled with all kind of crap that I do not even require.

Like why would I want to know how to spell dictator? Apparently, there is a full page- front and back about it.

Duck them!

No, no, they're the Lord's people. I can't cuss at them. Forgive me, dear Lord.

I finish reading it. Finally. After a whole eternity.

I wait to open my eyes. When I do, I wake up in an unfamiliar room, well of course.

It looks like a bunglow, really. The walls are smoother than my skin and the bed is as soft as a feather and king sized. The sheets are silk and there are curtains around the bed.

Curtains?!! I had a battered mattress back home.

There is a walk in closet. I must be rich. But I don't see any gadgets here and there. So, this must be the ancient era. Not the modern one. I look down. My clothing is a proper brown robe. It is so soft that I can put my face through it.

Okay, I'll quit being weird.

I get up and as soon as my feet touch the ground, they rest on a soft, feathery mattress. I look at the feet. Unlike my real ones, these feet are small and soft.

I go to the washroom to freshen up. I change clothes from the walk in closet. It is filled with luxury. I mean it. So many clothes.

So many accessories. I haven't seen this much in my entire two lives.

Well, technically one because I only lived the second for three months. I was rich back in that life too, if I think about it. It was just that Lily believed in living a simple life so her house was not much extravagant.

Is this a palace? Am I a princess?

Oh wait, I could ask Leo about it all. Way to go stupid brain!!

As soon as I think that, a wave of impulse causes a lot of information to enter my brain.

So, me, I am apparently a girl named Yoon Yeeun. So, me, Yoon Yeeun, I am a princess. Princess of a large kingdom - Yorua.

I have lived my life comfortably. In the kingdom, I am well furnished with all the literary, dance and music skills. I can play a variety of instruments. I surprisingly also know horse riding and archery along with sword fighting.

Maximum of the men are insecure about their skills just because of me. I can beat anyone. The skills are so good that they even consider making me the queen.

I am pretty arrogant though, often known for mistreating my servants. Seriously, I wouldn't do that. I know how it feels to be poor.

I have a brother. His name is Yoon Jaehyun. He is fit to be a ruler. We are often called the pretty siblings due to our God gifted looks. We are close as both of us are ruthless and cunning, totally befitting of rulers. But just in front of each other, we are childlike and free.

My parents love me a lot and show me off whenever and wherever they have the chance to. My mother is a beautiful queen who is gentle and kind. Whenever I am upset, she coaxes me and cooks me good stuff to eat. She gifts me a lot of things too. My father, he is more closed off, but he loves me nonetheless. No matter what I do, he is always by my side, praising me.

The main highlight is that our neighbouring country, Liang sends spies to ours.

And there is a spy after me.

But, this spy is very skilled. It is very difficult to call him or her out.

My main tasks are:
- to find who the spy is.
- Befriend who all I can.
- maintain a good relationship with my parents and brother.

Why do I have a feeling that this will not be easy? Oh, right. Because I might be murdered- for a third time. I hope Yeeun's skills will save me.

For the time being, I feel bored. So, I look into the mirror.

The girl staring back at me has beautiful peach blossom eyes, cinnamon hair and a cute round button rose. A height of about 165 cm. Wide lips with a defined cupid's bow and a small, round face structure. A natural smirk sitting on her lips. Beautiful.

I would be lesbian for this girl if she was in my world.

She has long legs, with no knocked knees like me. Slender and petite body with soft hands.

Does she even really hold swords? I doubt so. How are her hands that smooth? Drop the skincare routine, girlie!

On the table in the room, there are different kinds of swords and knives. Some heavy, some light, some golden coloured, some silver coloured. Some are practice swords and some are sharper than enmity.

I get enticed by them. I pick one of them up and start waving the sword in the air.

My movements are graceful, energetic yet effortless. Though I don't know much about Yeeun, I'd say this girl has some good kind of talent. The sword does not seem heavy in my hand.

I continue doing that. I begin to enjoy it.

Then, a knock at the door interrupts my actions.

I drop the sword and open it to see a middle aged woman. My brain instantly clicks. Her name is Yubin, she is my personal maid and the only one Yeeun does not mistreat.

She had been with me since I was a child. More than my mother or my father, she was the one that took care of me. A smile sits on her lips. Her wrinkles make her seem even more amiable and nice.

I am in for a ride.

Edit:

Wow!

I'M SO SURPRISED!!

SHKSINEJIJHKLOBJOLLBHIBSKAOWY

We hit a 100+ reads??

Thank you so much for the support and love, guys.

I will always be thankful for this and appreciate this.

Thanks again.