For the love of you.

A/N: Sorry for not updating i've just been really ill and i swear i couldn't even type. but i hope you enjoy this chapter it might seem short but i promise these are just fillers for now. xxx

The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow over the cluttered room. Empty bottles littered the floor, their contents long since consumed in a haze of desperation. The air was thick with the stale scent of cigarettes and sweat, a tangible reminder of the night's excesses.

Vanity lay sprawled on the tattered couch, her eyes heavy with exhaustion as she blinked away the remnants of sleep. Beside her, Sid stirred fitfully, his brow furrowed with the weight of troubled dreams. Tiffany sat slumped in a corner, her gaze fixed on the floor as she grappled with her own demons.

"what time is it?" Her voice broke the silence. "Half past eight" Vanity answered. "oh shit. we had that record session planned for Sid's music video." 

"Something else?" Tiffany asked to clarify. Vanity nodded, getting up from the couch. Tiffany's eyes widened with realisation, the weight of their responsibilities pressing down on her like a suffocating blanket. "Shit, I completely forgot," she muttered, pushing herself up from the floor with a groan.

Sid stirred beside them, his eyes fluttering open as he struggled to shake off the remnants of sleep. "What's going on?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

Vanity exchanged a weary glance with Tiffany before turning back to Sid. "We've got that record session for your music video, remember?" she reminded him gently.

Sid's brow furrowed with confusion as he tried to piece together the events of the previous night. "Oh, right," he muttered, rubbing a hand over his face in an attempt to wake himself up. "Guess we should get ready, then."

With a collective sigh, they set about the task of preparing for the day ahead, their movements slow and deliberate as they navigated the haze of exhaustion that hung heavy in the air. As they gathered their belongings and made their way out of the cluttered room, they knew that the challenges they faced were far from over. But for now, they couldn't have cared less because in Sid and Vanity's mind they were the important ones and everyone else should work around them. 

As they stepped out into the crisp morning air, the bustling city greeted them with its familiar cacophony of sounds and sights. The streets were already alive with activity, the hurried footsteps of passersby echoing off the towering buildings that loomed overhead.

Sid squinted against the glare of the early morning sun, his senses overwhelmed by the sensory onslaught of the urban landscape. He felt a familiar pang of anxiety gnawing at his stomach, a nagging reminder of the challenges that lay ahead.

Vanity glanced at him, concern etched into her features as she reached out to grasp his hand. "You alright, love?" she asked softly, her voice laced with worry.

Sid forced a weary smile, his grip tightening on her hand as he struggled to push aside the tendrils of doubt that threatened to consume him. "Yeah, just tired," he replied, his words sounding hollow even to his own ears.

They managed to stop a taxi and get a lift there however Vanity and Tiffany had also remembered a previous engagement they'd also booked for the same day. Vanity could only stay with Sid for an hour before she had to leave however she pulled him aside for a small talk first.

"Me and Tiff have to leave for this thing, look i'm gonna be meeting with Lennie, i'm gonna be meeting with Dello and i'm gonna be meeting with Max. This is all for you okay. and if you appreciate me like you say you do then i want you to promise me something okay?" Vanity placed her cold palms on the sides of his face.