You're fucking pathetic.

~Can't you do anything fucking right~

The next day Vanity and Tiffany were both straight round to Max's office. he was a big club owner and he and Vanity had established a sort of friendship over the few weeks they'd been in America. 

However now he was testing just how thin Vanity's patience was. 

"I just don't know how many people would wanna see Vicious on his own." He shrugged as if he couldn't do anything about it, of course his opinion in Vanity's eyes was complete and utter bullshit because who wouldn't want to see the Sid Vicious performing solo?

"What? Are you kidding?" Vanity asked as she sort of let out a strained laugh. "Sid Vicious is amazing-"

"Hey and he's not gonna be on his own. He's gonna have a great fucking back up band" Tiffany chimed in and Vanity nodded in agreement. Max just smirked, not taking them seriously at all. 

"Like who?" He asked, Vanity tutted at his doubt. "Who- Iggy, DeeDee, Chrissie, Debbie- Debbie Harry singing backup it's true!" She listed all of the people she'd gotten into contact with and most of them had said yes and so far it seemed like Sid really had something going for him. 

Max just laughed at her  "I love you Vanity but you're a fucking nut case. I'm running a business here...i mean do you really think he can pull this off?" he asked, once again showing no faith in Sid.

mind you with the way he'd been carrying on, who could blame him?

"Yes!" Vanity answered enthusiastically, of course she thought Sid could do it. "Can he play?" Max asked again. Vanity tutted "He can. He practices like all the time right?" Vanity turned to Tiffany for a confirmation of what she'd just said however Tiffany just sat there with a sort of blank look on her face, she didn't want to disagree with Vanity but she also couldn't lie.

Vanity just shook her head "Max come on! Please give us the gig!" Vanity begged him, he stayed silent until Vanity spoke again. "Do you want one of us to fuck you?" She asked, earning a slap on the arm from Tiffany, of course Vanity wouldn't actually do it. she'd never cheat on Sid but there's nothing like a bit of gentle persuasion. 

"No" Max smirked "And you shouldn't offer. it's not professional." He took a cigarette out of the packet and the black phone on his desk began to ring, he made no effort whatsoever to answer it. so with an annoyed expression Vanity picked the phone up and bashed it on the receiver before tossing it on the side. 

Knowing that they weren't going anywhere soon he sighed, deciding to take a shot on him, he nodded. "Alright i'll give you three grand for three gigs." Vanity and Tiffany both had wide grins on their faces now as they both stood up "Alright!" They cheered and shook Max's hand.

"Three grand for three gigs?" Vanity repeated, her voice tinged with disbelief. "You won't regret it, Max. I promise you that."

Max chuckled, a hint of amusement glinting in his eyes as he leaned back in his chair. "I hope you're right, Vanity. I really do."