A/N

Hello everyone. a new chapter is gonna be coming out soon don't worry however i would like your opinion on something, even if i get just one comment i'll be happy. 

So basically i'm gonna be doing a little side project and it's got nothing to do with the sex pistols as much as i love them. 

If any of you are familiar with Rik Mayall at all then you'll know how much of a great and amazing guy he is. well i wanted to write a fan fiction about him. it would involve my own character obviously she's called Cassandra (Cassie) Marie. 

She attends the university where Rik and Ade both attend to study drama. she meets Ade first and both of them kind of click and become really close friends. then Rik and Ade meet and Cassie meets Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French. (later in the book they will become the iconic comedy trio) 

Cassie and Rik meet through Ade and end up spending a lot of time together, getting closer through their love for comedy and all things funny, finding that they have a lot of the same interests. 

once they all leave school Cassie is a part of the comic strip and this book continues, showing Cassie as a loved and respected comedian and actress alongside her best friends. both her and Rik fall in love and spend their time writing sketches together whilst Cassie also battles the press and comments that come with being a female comedian. 

i'm not gonna be releasing chapters straight away because i don't even know what if i want to do it or not yet. but i'm gonna be drafting a few and i'll see how it goes. but i would like someones opinion on it first