I have the last Waltz with you.

A/N: Hey everyone so i've been putting off writing his chapter for a while now because the book is unfortunately coming to an end. Vanity is like my baby. She's my life and i love her i always want her to be okay and she's like my own little thing you know i value her even though she doesn't exist.

I'm going to miss writing this book and i adore it so much it's been a long journey and i'm sad it will soon be coming to an end.

@Ocaso_19 @sommernyte  dedicated to you

Hours. Day had soon switched to the darkness of the night. As Vanity woke up from her drug-induced sleep, a heavy sense of guilt settled upon her like a suffocating blanket. The events of the previous night seemed shrouded in a foggy haze, but as her mind began to clear, the reality of the situation came crashing down upon her.

She'd fucked it all up just for one more hit. She walked around the hotel room and looked at the bed where Sid lay passed out from the heavy hit of the drugs. Vanity smiled lightly to herself. Kneeling down to where his head rested she kissed him on the top of his forehead. She wished the time had passed sooner so they could go back to London together.

She walked out of the bedroom lazily moving like a zombie in her confused state. Going over to the phone she grabbed it, dialling a number.  After a few rings it picked up. 

"Hello?" Said the voice, almost immediately bringing Vanity to tears. Her eyes watered and her voice choked up. "Hey." She said, a strangled croak is the best way to describe her voice, like a strangled cat she held back from breaking down. 

"Vanity?"
"Hey viv, it's me." Vanity managed a smile down the phone.
"Hello pet, how are you?" Vivienne asked.
"I'm okay. I'm sorry I don't know why I called." Vanity said now feeling guilty, she'd not spoken to Vivienne in almost forever. But since Vanity's mother came back she wanted to hear the voice of her real mum. Vivienne was her real mother.

She always treated her like her daughter and it was the closest thing Vanity felt to love from someone. A mother. And that's what Vivienne was.

"No no no, don't apologise pet. It's good to hear from you." Vivienne reassured her. "I just wanted to tell you Vivienne I'm...." Vanity hesitated.

"I'm coming home" she said. Excitement filled Vivienne's body and heart as she took in what Vanity said. "Oh darling really? That's amazing." Vivienne's smile was wide, although Vanity couldn't see her she could tell.

"Yeah. Me and Sid. We're both getting clean. Malcolm's taking us home." Vanity said, a sort of happiness settled in on her heart. Vivienne was glad she'd be coming back so she didn't have to worry about that anymore.

"Oh great pet. Well I'll see you soon then darling won't I?" Vivienne asked rhetorically. "Course you will" Vanity said smiling to herself. Her moment was interrupted when she heard a noise coming from the bedroom.

"I'm gonna go now Viv but I'll talk soon yeah?" She said. "Alright pet well take care for now. I'll see you when you get home." Vanity hung up and walked down the hallway and into her and Sid's bedroom.

Confusion clouded her thoughts as she heard rattling coming from next to the bed. She glanced around the dimly lit room, her eyes falling upon Mickey, who was rummaging through their drawers with a frantic urgency. "Mickey, what are you doing?" she asked, her voice tinged with unease.

Mickey's movements halted abruptly as he turned to face Vanity, his eyes wide with fear and confusion. "Who are you?" he demanded, his voice trembling with uncertainty. Vanity stifled a laugh. "Don't be stupid, Mick," She replied, not taking him seriously at all. "It's me, Vanity. idiot." She giggled at the end.