Chapter 3: It's Decontamination Time

I just finished eating breakfast and I received a text from Agito.

(TEXT MESSAGE)

SharkBoyGito: Hey Y/N! Are you ready to foam it up today?!

Y/N: HELL YEAH I AM!! LET'S FOAM IT UP!!

SharkBoyGito: Jawesome! I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Y/N: See you soon 'Gito!

SharkBoyGito: Likewise, Mermaid Princess! <3

My cheeks flushed after reading his last message.

I went to the mini–Master's Salon to get styled and ready for today.

"Have fun Miss Y/N, it was a pleasure serving you today", Mr. Baristador bowed.

"Thank You Mr. Baristador!" I cheered as I grabbed my (F/C) weekender and went into the Champagne-like elevator.

Agito revved his engine up to let me know where he was.

"'Gito! It's so nice to see you again!" I cheered.

"Likewise Y/N! Come sit behind me!" He chimed as he patted the backside of the motorcycle.

I sat behind him on the motorcycle, and I started getting flustered when I held onto his exposed toned abs. Unknowingly, he was red as a tomato, but he had his biker helmet on.

"R-R-Ready Y-Y/N?" He stuttered.

"I'm ready 'Gito", I smiled as I laid my head on his back which made him red even more.

"Hold on tight, it's gonna be a wild ride!"

We zoomed down the streets of Bubble Vegas dodging every car and truck on the road. I have counted 10 red lights that Agito ran and not for long there was a cop car that followed us to the Bubble Stadium.

15 minutes later we lost the cops and made a 5-minute trip back to the stadium.

Waiting outside was my bestie Soa, Bublo Espuma and a girl with blue and yellow hair that wore orange and blue. I looked closer and saw that  she has a mechanical leg.

"Goodness Y/N! Agito, what took you guys so long?!" Soa asked worriedly.

"Sorry Soa, Agito ran 10 red lights, and we unintentionally had a run in with the cops. But luckily, we lost them thanks to Agito's super-fast motorcycle skills", I faux pouted at Agito as he took his helmet off.

He had a very big smile as he blushed and bashfully rubbed his head.

"They don't call me the Shark Boy for nothing!" He shouted.

We got off of his motorcycle and Soa smiled.

"Y/N, this is my second-best friend Tonix! She is a brilliant scientist and inventor, and her robots are so cute!!"

I gave Tonix a high five.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tonix! I've heard all about your greatest inventions and they are super innovative."

"Thanks Y/N! Soa told me a lot about you, and I heard that you want to be a foamstar, so I decided to tag along and bring my robots to help you train." Tonix checked her watch for a quick second.

"Alright guys! Everyone is all here! Now, let's foam it up!!" Bublo shouted as we all entered the stadium.

It was me and Agito versus Soa and Espuma along with Tonix's robots.