BONUS CHAPTER: I Love Me First Before Anyone Else

I texted Agito back asking if we could meet at the local park and he agreed saying that he was on his way.

I put my walking shoes back on and took a 10 minute walk and sat on one of the colorful park benches. I recognized Agito in his signature chromatic diamond crop hoodie with his aqua and purple pants.

I waved him down as he ran towards me and sat on the bench, earning a cute giggle out of me from his childlike nature.

" What's up Y/N?" he asked.

"Well 'Gito, there's something that I need to get off my chest. With all the commotion that has happened in my life recently, I think that it's best that we take a break from our relationship for a moment."

I continued.

"It's not that I don't have feelings for you, which I do, but I need time to be alone so I can figure out what I want in a relationship", I took a deep breath and hesitated, waiting for Agito's response.

Agito frowned a bit but then smiled.

"Take all the time you need Y/N. You'll always still be my Mermaid Princess!!" he chimed as I was taken aback by his sudden reaction.

I returned the expression and thanked him for coming out to see me. We left the park and we went our separate ways with MelT texting me with a surprise.

"I wonder what Little Miss Sweet Tooth wants now?" I pondered.

1o minutes later I arrived back at my house to see MelT, Soa, Tonix and Penny relaxing and eating ice cream in the lounge.

"How in the hell did you guys get here?" I laughed.

"Soa has a spare key to your lounge since y'all are super close like sisters", Tonix replied.

"Well now that Y/N is here, we can all have an ice cream party!!" MelT sang as she quickly started making cones and bowls for everyone.

Later on that night, the girls and I had another sleepover and Tonix made a stunning announcement.

"Well guys, since we're all close friends and all. I decided to trust you guys with who my biggest crush is."

"I wonder who it could be?" I thought.

Tonix pulled Soa in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Awww, you two would make the cutest couple", I cheered.

"Tonix, you didn't have to hide the fact that you liked me! Because I like you too!!" Soa squealed.

"Well I never told anyone who my secret crush was when it comes to relationships, but Soa genuinely makes me feel comfortable in my own skin and I can truly be my authentic self around her. That's all that matters to me", Tonix rubbed the back of her head.

"Tonix, I love you so much! I'm so happy that you finally confessed your feelings to me because I was torn between my feelings for Agito and my feelings for you as well. But now after I thought about it, I want to be with you more than anything in this world", Soa nearly shed a tear.

"Now you may kiss the bride!" I teased jokingly, earning a laugh from the two lovebirds.

We stayed up for the rest of the night watching shojo anime and movies and by 5 in the morning we were all fast asleep.