Chapter 4: Disinfecting a Hateful Heart

I woke up back in my apartment and found Rave Breaker in my lounge with a worried expression on his face.

I got out of bed and drank some water from the side of my nightstand and went to go talk to him.

"Rave? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"I just wanted to make sure that my foam decontaminated you correctly you filthy reveler!" He snapped as he blushed a bit.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Are you sure you didn't come to check on me?" I giggled.

Rave panicked.

"NO! I-IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS Y-YOU DISEASED RIDDEN GERM!"

"Oh really?" I asked in my flirtatious voice.

I gave Rave a bear hug as he struggled to get out of my embrace.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU RAVE BREAKER! YOU AREN'T SUCH AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE AFTER ALL!!" I squealed.

He finally pushed me off of him and his face was red in anger and embarrassment.

"FUCK YOU! NOW I'M COVERED IN ALL YOUR GERMS AND DISEASES!!" He yelled as I pulled him back in and kissed his cheek.

Rave Breaker was overwhelmed and ran back to the Champagne elevator and went back to his bunker.

I giggled and sat back down on the couch.

"He's not an asshole, just misunderstood." I said to myself.

Then it hit me, old memories of my old job and being the servant to everyone and my voice constantly being silenced by the CEO and my coworkers. 

I sighed and looked at the fireworks covering the night sky. 

"Rave, you may not like me because of my friendship with Espuma but I understand you. I hope I can clear the air someday," I thought to myself.

It was 11pm and my second day of training with Soa and Tonix is tomorrow.

"I better go back to getting some sleep. I'm still exhausted from today's events", I yawned as I got in bed.

______________________________________________

The next morning, I got up and took a shower, got dressed and made breakfast. I checked my phone to see 20 missed calls from Agito and Soa with 20 messages each from both of them.

I called Agito back.

"Y/N!! Are you alright?! I have been calling and texting you nonstop ever since Tonix took you home!" He exclaimed frantically.

"'Gito! Calm down! I'm okay I promise. I'll meet you over at the Bubble Bowl and we can train again."

"Also, tell Soa that I'm okay. I'm walking out the door and I'm on my way to you".

"Alright! See you soon Y/N! Thanks for getting back to me",  Agito sighed in relief as he hung up the phone. 

I cleared my notification tab, grabbed my weekender duffel bag and headed out my lounge.

There I saw Rave with a neon green hotrod with slime green hypher rims, two large sanitizing machines on the back of each side of the car and a black and white interior with a bubble beastie roly-moly car chain hanging off the rear-view mirror.