BONUS CHAPTER: AGITO'S PROMISE

After everything that I went through with Rave, I decided that I was going to disinfect him from my life. I went scorched earth, deleting my social media, FoamSwitch and even deleting my old email account that I had for 7 years. I needed to get away from him for good.

Then I texted Agito back.

[TEXT MESSAGE]

Y/N: SHARK YEAH!! I'm totally down!! Bet you that I won't kick your ass tho.

Agito: We'll see about that Mermaid Princess~ (kissy face emoji)

I closed my phone and I was so excited to see Agito again. He will be so happy when I finally confess my true feelings for him tonight.

So for the rest of the day, I cleaned up my house.

I got rid of my food scraps and trash, vacuumed and swept my luxury marble floors, wiped down my lounge and lastly, I rearranged the pool area and created a big shrine dedicated to Agito.

I especially made a custom made statue of the picture he took when he kissed my cheek and put it in the middle.

"Perfect, now I can relax until it's time for him to come over", I sighed in relief as I took a nap on one of the lounge couches.

.................

Later that night, I woke up from the couch and saw Agito leaving the elevator with 2 bags of chinese takeout and a small bag of video games.

His jaw dropped in amazement when he looked up and saw the statue of us.

"Y/N! DID YOU MAKE THAT?! THIS IS SO FINTASTIC!!" He squealed as he almost dropped the food.

I giggled and rushed to him and placed the food on the kitchen table.

"Thanks 'Gito! I just wanted to show you that I kept my word on the promise that I made".

"You did more than that!! I'm so happy!!" he beamed as he flopped next to me on the couch.

I scooted next to him and pulled him close to me, causing him to get flustered.

"'Gito, during the time that we spent together I can happily say that you are meant to be with me. You supported me when I was down, you helped me when I was near death and most of all, you came back for me and forgave me for my mistakes. You are the most loving, kind, funny and golden hearted person I've ever met and..."

I moved closer to him.

"I love you", I whispered as I pulled him in for a sweet, innocent kiss.

Agito was turning all shades of red and pink as the heart shaped steam came out of his ears.

He returned the kiss and pulled me closer to him with us staying like this for 3 more minutes.

"I love you forever and always, my Mermaid Princess", he smiled knowing that today was the best day of his life.

"Well, do you want to tell the world that the biggest esports player is now off the market?" I joked.

"Shark yeah I do!!" he laughed as he pulled me in for another playful kiss while holding his phone up to take a picture.

We tried out all of the new video games and stayed up all night playing Dance Dance and Groove Central, meanwhile his phone blew up like crazy with over 1 million likes and 500k reshares.

After staying up all night dancing, singing and playing video games, we fell asleep while cuddling in my bed until the next day.