.:Chapter 43:.

"I'll ask Capricorn for help about supervising my training!" I thought as I picked my keys' pouch.

"Open the Gate of the Goat! Capricorn!" I shouted as Capricorn appeared in front of me from the wave of my golden key. "What may you need of my assist, Lucy-Sama?" He spoke, as he bow to me. "Well Capricorn could you assist my training?" I asked. "It'll be my pleasure."

As we continue to walk down the beach side, we found ourselves near a closed, peaceful area where no one is recently trained and is trainging at. My eyes wonder off to the ocean. It was shining brightly against the sun rays. The light breeze felt really amazing on my skin. I'm so glad we went to the beach to train "This will do, Lucy-Sama." I heard him say. I just nodded. He nodded in respones and continued on.

"First Lucy-sama, sit down if you may." I sat down, crosslegged as my hands flew to my knees in a meditation state. I'm willing to do something about my weakness, of my lack of magic power stamina! I'll successfully become stronger within this 2 short months. "For that, you need to build up your spiritual strength and also to grow the depth of your magic container," He said and continued, as I "hmm" lightly. "Feel the land.. The wind.. Energy.. With your flesh. Then breathe, as you become one with nature." I started to do what he said. As I breathe in and out, I could feel my magic surging up inside of me and form a tiny barrier around me. A little gust of wind was formed as the more concentrated I became.

"That's the way, Lucy-Sama. Continue." He said. As the second passed on, I could feel myself grown tried. Thus losing my concentration that I gain. It's really difficult to stabilize my magic. "Release a little bit more magic." He said. I did what I was told. Unfortantely, I couldn't control my magic and I lost control of it. Soon the ring of magic disappered, leaving sand to fly off the sandy beach floor. As I fell onto the terrian, sweat spreading arcoss my body. "That's tough.." I mumbled loudly.

Your POV:

"I wonder who would assign me to kill my own friends.." I mumbled as I reached to the Magnolia train station. From the from passageway, my feet--one staircase at a time--flew all the way downwards to the nearest ticket booth.

"Good afternoon Miss, where might you have the pleasure to travel to?" The raven haired male spoke in his regular red and white uniform. "May I place a one sit ticket order you have go to Iroaseta Omoide?" I responded as I took out a new wallet Lucy gave me. It was the basic image and shape of Happy's head. Kinda creepy if you asked me, however, it's a gift from a friend so it's fine. Right?..

"Of course Miss. The ticket will cost you 540Js." I nodded and gave him the money as for return the ticket of the 2pm ride.

I hope everyone trains hard. Especially Natsu.