.:Chapter 18:.

"Oh shit!" We thought as we all heard loud creeks and felt our gravity being pulled down.

I yawn as I thought 'I don't wanna lose my friends that I just reunited.' And with that my (e/c) eyes glowed and the same (e/c) colour surrounded everyone that was falling from the sky.

Everyone stop descending and stayed floating in the sky. I started to send everyone on to the ground with the air-battleship already on the ground. One by one I sent people down onto the solid green scenery with a beautiful starlight skyline.

Elfman and Romeo was the first one, then the one called Midnight and a doll next. Finally it was Lucy, Loke, Coco, Happy, Natsu and I. I smiled and my eyes stopped glowing. I went up to Natsu and Loke who already seem to be chit chatting..

"Natsu." I said, waved from a distance. Natsu stopped talking and waved back. "Hey (Name)!" He shouted. I smiled and walked to them with my heart beating faster with every step. 'What the..' I thought as I finally stood in front of the fire dragon slayer.

"Natsu, where is Wendy, Erza, Carla and Gray? I thought they go on missions with you, Lucy and Happy?" I questioned. "Well they do and the last time I check on the ground.." He said and cross legged sat down. I froze and thought of the possibles of the ship falling on them. 'Oh shit..' I thought, sweat dropped as Lucy woke up from her daze.

"Huh, guys what hap- LOKE WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME?" Lucy shouted as Loke started to run away while Lucy is getting piggybacked by Loke. "Let me explain Lucy, when you turned unconscious. Loke asked me if he could carry you and I said yes." I said, shrugging a bit. "WHAT!!" I flinched.

"It's okay Lucy, he didn't do ANYTHING perverted to you, so that should be fine. Okay?" I said lying on the grassy plains and looking into the shining starry night. "I-I guess so.." She stuttered and blushed a bit. "I'll see you later, Lucy." Loke said as he disappeared back to the spirit world.

I was about the say something until I heard "HEY NATSU, ELFMAN, ROMEO, LUCY AND HAPPY! OVER HERE!" I heard someone shout.

"I wonder who that might be.."