.:Chapter 13:.

Hey it's Lisanna. I am going to help you THIS once but that's it. The only door I added is in the basement. If you can't find the basement, then you are good as dead. Bye.

'Damn that girl Lisanna but I think that was not her. Or like a darker side.. Whatever it is, she does like Natsu. But how about me? Do I like him too or not..' I thought.

Suddenly the duo had woken up. They both yawn and sigh at the same time. 'Their are like twins..' I thought. "Hey you two!" I said shaking them both. They both raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" Jackie said. "What is it.." Ruby said glaring at me. "Do you know where is the basement is at?" I directed my voice to them. "Yeah but why to do you need to know?" Ruby said. "Cause there is a exit.." I sweat dropped. "But there is one over there!" Jackie said running into a wall and knocking on it.

Ruby and I facepalmed. "How do you.." I started but it faded soon. "Living with him is hard indeed." Ruby said completing what I was missing. I sighed.

"So can you tell me where is the basement? Please?! Not to be stuck up but.. I DON'T WANNA BE HERE WITH MISTER 'HEY LETS ALL RUN INTO THE WALL' GUY!!" You shouted as you fell to you feet and rocked yourself back and forth.

"HEY!! I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT!!" Jackie shouted at me. "How though.." I muttered sadly. He glared at me before saying "You better take that back or I won't tell you where the basement is.." He started to draw the same circles on the walls that continued to repeat over and over.

I sighed and mustard up my guts to say a "I take it back.." I glared at him and his party dance after I admitted it. "So can you please tell me where it is?" I said, sighing in the progress.

He nodded and went to the left upper corner. Then he chanted the words "Fall.." Suddenly all of us got swallowed into the ground as we quickly landed on our feet. Next we saw a humongous giant door blocking our way.

'So this is what she was talking about..' I thought as I touched what it seems to be a never melting icy door. "Damn it's frozen shut!" Jackie shouted as he bang the solid door with his hands.

"Did you forget brother?" Ruby said, crossing his arms. "Huh?!" Jackie said, sitting down on the ground with random floating questions and exclamations everywhere.

"Idiot.." Ruby said as he pulled a key from Jackie's sweater pocket. "Oh!" Jackie said, thumping his left hand fist onto his right flat palm.

I stood there facepalming. "But that doesn't answer our problem.." I muttered. "That is true.. But-" I cut Ruby off. "WAIT A MINUTE!!" I shouted as I reached in my bag while the other two stared at me confusedly.