.:Chapter 6:.

As I looked at the right direction, where the shouts and screams came from. It was Natsu, Wendy, Gray and Carla. 'Oh great.' I thought as they fell on Lucy.

"You guys.. GET OFF! YOU ARE ALL TOO HEAVY!" Lucy angrily screamed all them. I sweat dropped at them as Lucy got a bit less impatient and her right eye twitched.

Finally Wendy and Carla got up. "Sorry Lucy-San." She said, like she was about to tear up. "Wendy, don't cry-" I tried to say but I cut off by a loud "What the hell was that 'Ice princess'?!" Natsu said directly to Gray who was dusting himself up.

"You heard me 'Flame brain idiot', it was YOU who pushed me into LUCY and made US all fall!" Gray yelled, while shoving his forehead into Natsu's. "Like hell! It was YOU, 'Stripper'!" Natsu replied, shoving Gray back. You sighed until another voice suddenly appeared..

"GRAY-SAMA, YOU LEFT JUVIA!" This 'Juvia' screamed quickly, running while leaving dust flying behind.. I congratulated myself by mentally facepalming myself. As Juvia ran to Gray with abnormal hearts in her eyes.. "GRAY-SAMA~" she sang to him and grabbed his left arm pulling him back. "Juvia stop, I gotta go beat up 'Fire Head' over there." he said, pointing at Natsu. "But Juvia-" She was cut off by Gray saying "Look, Juvia, you might my girlfriend.. BUT I still will fight with PYRO! Understand?" He said, totally forgetting about him messing up.

"G-GIRLFRIEND?! JUVIA I-I-IS GRAY-SAMA'S GIRLFRIEND?!?" She shouted with a whole lot of shades of red blush crossing her face. While for everyone but the 'couple', was freaking out for this new announce love.

Finally Gray caught on and realized his mistake. "JUVIA, I MEANT YOUR A FRIEND. I MENT FEMALE FRIEND, NOT GIRLFRIEND!" He tried to defend him self with a slightly tint of pink blush near his eyes. 'But it means the thing..' I thought while sweat dropping with the gang.

"So.. everyone why are you here, must I ask?" I said with a hint of confusion. "Where are here because we want you to go on a job with us!" Natsu said, grinning like a fool. "May I see this request sheet?" I ask while staring at Natsu.

He dug his hand in his pocket. Then suddenly he flinches for some reason. "Hehe.. I may have forgotten to take it.." He gave an awkward chuckle while scratching the back of his forehead.

I forced myself not me facepalm.. But it is VERY hard.. "Um.. Okay.. Do have any ideas what it is about-" I was cut of by a short shoulder length white haired lady running straight for us. She looked like a bit like Mira, but here outfit, smile and the hair style was off.

"Oh great.. Miss Self Proclaim Woman Of Natsu.." I heard Lucy mumbling, gritting her teeth. I sighed for some reason. 'Why did I sigh?! Is it normal or abnormal?!' I mentally panicked. It seems Lucy only heard the sigh, as she came to you.

"What's wrong? Is Lisanna getting to you too?" She gently asked. Making a guess, the new girl is Lisanna. Suddenly I felt a hard painfully tugging in my heart when I nodded.

"Don't worry.. I felt the same before. Lisanna always made sure me and Natsu talked less when she was there." She replied, looking thoughtfully in my eyes. "Oh.. I see.. Thank you Lucy-San.." I bowed to her as everyone else was focus on Lisanna and Lisanna only.

"If you keep that up, you'll be like Wendy." She teased, while smiling. "Well I am the same age as her, Lucy-San." You smiled.

'I..

Smiled..

Actually..

For real..

Not for..'

"Really?" She questioned interrupting my thoughts. I only nodded. "Well it looks like we got another Wendy!" She joked. I gave a tincy 'Hey' as Lucy gave me a soft hug.

I sighed softly. "Lucy-San, you like a big sister to me." I said while smiling.

I felt a cold stare targeting me.