.:Chapter 51:.

Wow! Buildings over buildings were just generated within mere seconds. Now that's what I call first class service.. I blankly stared at the faint fake town in front of me.

"Participants for "Hidden", come forward." Pumpkin masked man said as he directed the chosen contestants towards him.

"See ya later." Gray said toward us. "Good luck." Lucy encouraged him. "You better not lose! Especially to Gajeel's team! And Sabertooth and Raven Tail and.." Natsu said, getting off target easily. "If you're a Man, win, Gray!" Elfman shouted in his "Manly" ways.

"We're about ready to begin! But exactly what kind of competition is "Hidden"? Commentator Yajima-San, is there a player we should pay attention to especially?" Chapati commentated, being the mic towards Yajima.

"Sabertooth's Rufus-kun is probably the crowd's favorite, but I'm going to be watching Gray-kun." Yajima commentated, responding back. "How about our guest for today, Blue Pegasus's Jenny-san?!" Chapati commentated, pointing the mic to Jenny. "Of course, our Eve-kun. He's strong!" Jenny announced, proudly.

"Gray-sama.. Sorry to say this, but Juvia has no intentions of losing." Juvia said, with the most serious expression she can muster up. "Course not! Hit me with everything you got!" Gray replied, ready to accept her challenge. "Sorry, but I'll give you everything I've got as well. For Juvia's sake!" Lyon interrupted the little rivalry Gray and Juvia had.

"Don't pay him any attention. His stupidity may be catching." Gray said to the shivering Juvia, as she backed up a bit. Soon he turn towards the referee pumpkin masked man. "Actually, I've been wondering since the elimination round, but what are you?"

"As you can see, I'm a kabo-chan!" Pumpkin head said, tilting that pumpkin mask of his. "Huh? Should I not have asked that? Juvia thinks you look like a kabo-chan, too." Juvia said to Gray, getting a closer look at the "kabo-chan". "Well, yeah, you look like a kabo-chan but what's inside..?" Gray questioned, towards Juvia. But soon Eve from Blue Pegasus and Beth from Mermaid Heel came over to them.

"This happens every year. I didn't really pay much attention, though.." Eve said, thinking about it even more than he needed. "I think he's a staff member." Beth said, giving a hypothesis to the situation. After Eve agreeing with Beth, they both realized the same thing. "Good job creating a character." Eve and Beth said at the same thing. "Non, non! I do this for fun, so no need for praise-kabo!" The pumpkin said, flushing at the embarrassment and attention he is receiving. "Don't go overboard on the character thing!" Gray retorted angrily.

"Hold on a second here. This competition that's gonna start any second, "Hidden".. I don't know what it entails.. and that goes for all of the competitions ahead.. but it's pretty obvious that the two fairies have an advantage." Nalpudding said as he look at Gray and Juvia. "Hm?" Gray grumbled as Juvia just give a mini glare towards Nalpudding. "It can't be helped. It's amazing that two teams from the same guild made it this far.. k-k-kabo.." Pumpkin stuttered, kinda scared. And he acts as didn't want this to happen. "It's fine with me. My memory is singing." Rufus said, calmly as the fangirls shouted and scream in excitement.

I was still watching the pre competition as I could feel the cut from yesterday, open up slightly. 'Damnit..' I covered the part where the bleeding felt like it was about to leak. With my hand of course. "Uhh Erza.." I whispered to her as she turned to me. "I'mma go to the.. washroom to clean up my cut a bit.." She nodded and she joined the others who were going to our station stand. "Alright, but be carefully. Do I make myself clear?" Was her last words before I followed with them, halfway. Once inside the hallways, I realized I have absolutely no idea where the washroom was.  Aw man.. I'll be wondering for a while. I continued to walk down the everlasting hallways, making left and right turns. This is a horrible mistake.. I finally, after what? Five minutes? Seems like forever though.. Made it to the washroom. Though, there was one problem. It was the boy's washroom.. Great..

Soon I heard a couple of voices, a low pitched one as well as a kinda high pitched one too. And they were coming this way. Oh no.. Out of reflex, I dove into the boy's washroom and ran to a stall. Shutting hard--causing lots of noises. Though my primary goal was to not be seen.. And not to make a lot of noises too.. Nice going (Name).. Soon a door was flung open, as the two guys outside had barged into the washroom leaving this intoxicated scent all inside the washroom.

"*Hic* Tid ya here.. *Hic* aboot that ew wa--*Hic* waning poturd? (Did you hear about the new wanted poster?)" The first drunk with the low voice stated as a loud response from the high pitch male. "I FRICKEN DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT. TELL *Hic* ME *Hic* ABO--*Hic*--UT IT NOW!" This guy.. Is he mad? Or is he always like this.. I sweatdrop in the background of this two men.. Or suppose to be " men". Oh god. I caught Elfman's men-ness..      

Suddenly, this uneasiness cascades downwards to every inch of my body. This sudden freeze of tension leaves me asking hundreds of thousands of questions. Confused? Puzzle? All I feel right now is distressed, discomposure and disconcertion. "That new wanted poster.. *Hic* Wow she's a beauty.. *Hic* Her name is.." The once slurred man stood and spoke with certainty.   

(Name) (Surname)